L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Velvet finish, leaves skin almost matte, blends easily with fingers or a brush, lasts all day long, looks great in any weather, there's a good selection of shades in cool warm and nuetral tones. Has medium coverage but can be worn lightly easily. You can also build it up to almost full coverage without looking cakey. It's actually perfect to me! I've tried MAC, NARS & ect.. This foundation has been my favorite overall foundation. It doesn't break me out, there's no scent, it has a bit of SPF. It's cheap and easy to find! All positives. L'oreal just needs to package it with a pump and they're golden!

Quelle surprise! I hate every drugstore foundation. Even if I initially like it, after a couple weeks I'm like, ugh, I have to put you on my face again?! Ok, so I'm a snob. But I'm also kind of poor right now so when my HG foundation ran out I went and bought my old faithful from high school.
So, it's not GREAT. This wouldn't be a great foundation for particularly dry skin or those with texture issues. And perhaps those who are very oily would not find it mattifying enough, nor find it long lasting. Forget putting this on with your hands or a brush if you have any flakes or dry spots, they'll show. I recommend applying on very moisturized skin, possibly with a primer, with a damp beauty blender. Consistency is medium but very buildable, a huge plus for me. As someone whose skin tone is hard to match, I found N1 to be a good NC15ish tone, but more neutral, as the name suggests. I'm quite fair but this would be too dark for the truly porcelain. The finish is natural and satiny - right in between matte and dewy. It seems to last the whole workday for me as long as I'm not touching my face too much.
All in all, as far as drugstore stuff goes, this is a win for me!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Before i was using Maybellez fit me in the matte and poreless and could find a proper shade match! They didnt have the right shade for me. 310 is too light and 322 is too dark and both too pink for me.

So i was in the market for a new drugstore foundation and came across some good reviews on l'oreal true match. I didnt go for the infallible since i didn't want anything too matte(I'm in the color W5 and nc42 in mac btw).

Packaging is not the best. Just a tiny glass bottle with no pump. Shade range is great! Separated by undertone with over +20 shades. Application is amazingly smooth and really is bendable! It sets to a nice demi matte in my opinion and sits well on the skin. Tried it with beauty blender and a brush a both finishes were nice. Doesn't cling to my dry patches around my nose or emphasize my acne scars(big win).
I thought this was gonna work! But it didnt last at all. Even with a oily controlling primer and powder! Max 5 hours if you have oily skin. I also noticed throughout the day it would start to separate on my face and just disappears. Disappointed.

Overall don't think i would repurchase this. Dislike the packaging, the wear time and overall look of this foundation when worn throughout the day.

Save your money my oily skin friends. Unless you found the secret to making this work... share you secret! Really wanted this to work but not everything works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. Being pale, it's one of the few foundations I've found that matches my complexion, darkening it ever so slightly without appearing orange. However, this foundation has no staying power. No matter how much translucent powder I apply, it still feels wet and I have to be careful not to touch my face as it immediately wipes off and stains my hands and leaves a horrible white patch where I've absentmindedly touched my face. Even with primer and powder it fails to stay on. Also, I have never had oily skin in my life, only normal-dry skin, and in my ignorance I thought this foundation made my skin dewy, but even my friends were pointing out that my T-zone was extremely oily throughout the day. I have read reviews claiming this foundation is oil free, yet when I get home and look in the mirror there is an oil slick all over my face! Also, I found this foundation to be so cakey, although not full coverage, which was weird. I'm embarrassed that I went to school wearing it so often as I didn't realise how cakey it looked. At a time, I thought the L'Oreal True Match could be my HG foundation, but now I'm super disappointed with the results and the great colour match isn't enough to convince me to buy this product again.

The biggest mysteries of all time is how did such a mediocre foundation manage to become SO POPULAR and recommended by beauty gurus? It's bad, really bad. Cake face guarranteed. I think that beauty gurus recommend it because it makes them look good on camera. Let me tell you this, it's horrible up close. If you go out wearing it, you're basically saying "hi, never mind the 50 pounds of MU on my face"

In other words, it does not give a natural finish

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wore it for 10 minutes broke me out!!!!! Redness all over my face !!! I heard that there was so many good reviews about this .. So disappointed

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to be my go to foundation, OK consistency, relatively good oil control, light feel, good coverage - basically an all rounder, not HG or anything. Now it's been reformulated with 'enhanced oils' it's a very dewy finish with zero oil control and it's breaks me out. Won't buy again unfortunately.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I tried this foundation in several different shades. If you have medium to dark skin this might work for you but all of them have a very golden undertone.
This goes on very thin and a little goes a long way. It was easy to blend but sets pretty quickly.
The reason I did not like it is it looked as though the foundation was sitting on top of my skin. It looked too heavy once on. It also has weak staying power in hot and humid weather, and if it rubs up against anything it will come off.
I also prefer foundations that come in a pump bottle, but that would not deter me from buying a good foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used W5 shade ( sand beige) that had good coverage on my skin and not felt too thicky. But I really dislike the packaging, I choose with pump anyway. And unfortunately L'oreal not make one like that. Sometimes I poured too much and really messed up (cause I love to blend with my own hands)

This foundation blends very easily and gives a natural coverage with a glow. I have oily skin and after a couple of hours, even if I set it with powder my skin starts to get really oily.
But this is not that much of a problem.
It BROKE ME OUT badly. I have acne prone skin, so I would't recommend it if you have troubled skin.

It's a pity since it's the first foundation to match PERFECTLY my pale yellow toned skin (in W1)