December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO VERY BLENDABLE. It looks super natural. I love this stuff. HG

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am REALLY impressed with this foundation! I've honestly never tried a drugstore foundation that I was happy with, so I'm not sure what compelled me to try this, but it is everything most drugstore foundations aren't: skin-like finish, dry skin friendly, good shade range, easy to blend. The finish is not quite dewy but it's definitely not matte either. I'd call it a satin. Coverage is light, but buildable to medium. If you like high coverage this is not for you. If you like a matte finish, this could work, but you'll need powder on top of it. It doesn't emphasize any dullness or fine lines at all for me (I don't have much, if any flakiness so can't comment on that). It isn't the most transfer-free or long lasting foundation, but setting powder will help. It comes in cool, neutral, and warm undertones, but the cool ones lean really pink, the neutral ones are more neutral-cool, and the warm ones are neutral-warm. Also, this foundation does oxidize a little bit. It just deepens slightly, but does not turn orange. That said, if you're in between shades, go with the lighter one. I'm nc15-20 and I wear W2, which looks a but light going on but is perfect after 15 minutes or so. The lightest shades do go quite light. They look like they could be in the n5-10 range to me. The formula is really liquidy and easy to blend on skin. It's not one of those "quick setting" foundations so you have some time to work with it, and it won't go cakey on you. Though wear isn't the most impressive, the formula rivals any high end formula. My favorite is Armani Luminous Silk, but this is right up there too. In fact, I think I actually prefer it for every day use seeing as it's just a bit more skin-like. My only complaint is that I wish it came with a pump. Still, HIGHLY recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by jcyx243

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The L'Oreal true match foundation is really smooth and blendable!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is probably one of the best cheaper foundations I've used. I have the version with a pump. The product is light and liquid but a little goes a long way when it comes to coverage, goes on smoothly and blends nicely into the skin. Stays on for about 5 hours on my skin when I have those "normal-skin-days". However, I avoid using this foundation when I have oily-days or have days when I know I need my foundation to stay all day without touching up.
I gives my skin a luminous and flawless finish, which is the reason why I love this foundation so much, and the color I have it in matches my skintone PERFECTLY unlike any other brands I've tried. I wish it had longer staying power and didn't make me shiny throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by BubbleBathXo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have normal skin and love this foundation. It gives me a healthy, soft, natural finish. My favorite thing is that it doesn't oxidize on me. The coverage is medium and it can definitely be built into full with an extra layer, I apply a very small amount for daily use. There is no scent and the shade selection is really nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by miriannx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation looks amazing when it is first applied, but throughout the day i feel like it just slides off and gets very blotchy around my whole face. I've tried so hard to like this but i just cant.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I really don't like the packaging. No pump and very circular opening which doesnt make it easy to get the product out. On the face it looks shiny after setting with powder. It looks also a little plastic looking, shining in odd places. This is ok for drugstore but is overall not a good product compared to what great foundations are on the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lovemeforever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I was trying out store brand foundation I ended up purchasing this one. I usually buy department store foundation because of the color match that they do and quality, but wanted something cheaper. This foundation is just horrible didn't match my skin tone at all gave me a pink line around my face. You get what you pay for. It had Ok staying power but it irritated my skin. I am not going to say it made me breakout horribly, but it also didn't help my present breakout either. Would i purchase this again no I ended up returning and going back to my NARS.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by enebish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pros:
great color selection
very blendable (great for touch ups)
buildable coverage (you can seriously go from light to full coverage with this and you will not look cakey)
only $8

cons:
not great for my oily skin
transfers to ur clothes easily
does not last very long

all in all, for only $8 its a great foundation. does not hurt to have this in you makeup case.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite foundation it's a light coverage but you have to build it up which is what I prefer in a foundation I don't like a thick consistency it' blends super easy it leaves my skin flawless with a nice dewy finish which I like but I have oily skin so you do have to use a setting powder if you have oily skin the only bad thing I have to say is the damn bottle of your not careful it will waste more product then you need it would be better with a pump I can deal with the packaging