Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

on 2/27/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Once I started applying this with a dense/firm flat top brush, it became my #1 favorite foundation, because what you use to apply it, affects the finish. I have a very oily t-zone, even in winter, and by buffing it into skin I get a matte finish with a slight glow that looks very natural. I could skip powder because the finish is so nice/natural, but I usually add powder to my t-zone for added shine control. This holds up so well on my skin,and with a few blot/powder touch-ups, it stays looking fresh all day. I am a self-tanned NC25, and "Creamy Natural" is a great color match. While there is no SPF listed, Tit. Dioxide is high on the ingredient list, so this probably does provide some sun protection. BTW, I contacted Covergirl's Consumer Care and they informed me that there was no formula change with the newer bottles, just an updated look and some additional new shades, in case anyone was wondering. The newer bottles are a lot prettier! I will continue to re-purchase!

on 2/25/2015 6:20:00 PM

Love it. Undetectable coverage. Works like a colored primer when you set it with powder. I set it with coty airspun powder and I've also used covergirl simply powder over it and the effect is flawless.

I had I hopes with this product but I also have acne and mine is red and splotchy so the coverage isn't as much as I needed and when I squirt it out of the bottle onto my brush its never one certain color its a mix of dark and light whenever I put it on my face I can see the lines and I don't like that if you're looking for a drug store foundation I highly recommend Loreal Infallible pro matte foundation!

on 1/24/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've FINALLY found a foundation shade that matches my skin/neck. I am in L1 which is the lightest shade in the collection. With two light layers it gives a medium/full coverage. I use both a flattop an my beauty blender and I love it either way. In my opinion, it sets to a full matte look but it's still in a way radiant! I'm completely amazed at the color match for this collection!!

on 1/9/2015 11:30:00 AM

I gravitated towards this because the shades are so neutral, and of course the pump bottle. I had such high hopes. I don't know what it was with this foundation but it just refused to blend. No matter what I did it looked like a streaky mess. The texture of it is very thin, like water. And I mean that in the worst way possible. Maybe it would work for people who have nearly flawless skin and only use a tiny bit of foundation? Any more than a few dots of this on your face and it's just incredibly hard to blend evenly.

on 1/6/2015 5:01:00 PM

Started using this again recently and it just looks terrible - thick and sitting there on the skin, not really blending into anything. Like other users, it skimmed over my pores and made them stand out, no matter how I tried to blend it. Even mixing with moisturizer didn't help. I finally got it looking decent (barely) this morning after blending with a damp brush and blotting with a damp sponge - way more work than it should've been. I used this foundation a few years back with no problems that I can remember - maybe it's a change in my skin or something. Tossed it out and am on the hunt for a new foundation.

on 12/31/2014 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this. The colors are nicely neutral without being too peach or too pink.

Unfortunately this sits on my skin like a mask. It has medium coverage which is nice but it empasizes my pores. No matter what powder I use to set this it slides off my dry skin and pools in the fine lines around my eyes and forehead.

I tried this with several different spf moisturizers and two different primers but this foundation looked thick and never melded with my skin.

If someone has smooth unlined skin this might be perfect although I wonder why they would want this much coverage. But that said this does seem to be a good foundation just not for my slightly dry rosacea affected skin.

on 12/31/2014 10:34:00 AM

I actually like this foundation. It oxidizes a LITTLE.. so maybe get a shade lighter.. but it isnt as bad as the loreal true match (on me). Comes in a million shades. My only complaint is staying power.. doesn't last as long as the Maybelline Superstay ... def need a primer. I do like the finish though and think it looks great- I have repurchased a few times.

on 12/25/2014 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE IT! My dad got me 2 bottles from the display of samples they have in his store. He gave me m4 and m6 (BOTH WERE TOO DARK! And they DO oxidize! m4 was very yellow toned and m6 was very orangy!) So I purchased a new one (m3) from Big Lots in the old packaging. Much more pinky/neutral toned and a better match! It's matte at first, but later on gives you a more natural dewy finish with light-medium coverage! I enjoy it for school and as my everyday foundation!

on 12/25/2014 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this in the beginning 2014 when they came out with the new packaging and the new color ranges! I had accidentally gotten a darker color than my actually skin color so I didn't start using it until the summer and ever since then I use it ever day and love this foundation it blends nicely it makes my skin look flawless and the color fits me really well I love this foundation I went from the studio fix to this one. I love this foundation