October 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Body Milk with almond oil & vit. E

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago, put in the cupboard and forgot about it. I found it 6 months later and decided to try it. Well this is great! I love the consistensy of this cream its actually like a thick milk, makes it much easier to spread. I used it after shaving and it didnt sting or irritate my skin at all. I also used it on my face and I have to say I really liked the way my skin looked the next day. The scent is not strong and doesnt linger so easy to layer a perfume after it soaks in. Definate repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

It' realy a question of personel taste but I love the feel and the smell of this body lotion. True, it's a bit greasy on application but after about 5 min. the feel on my skin is great and the moisture lasts all day. No wonder it's bene around for ages. I personnaly find it to be a good cheap alternative to Clinique and Clarins. The smell dosen't linger so I can wear any fragrance without changing the odor.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by auras

I was really disappointed in this. I bought a bottle after reading the good reviews and expected good moisturizing qualities. Not even close. It feels very promising on applying, but 10 minutes later it's like I've never even touched the stuff. The only good thing about this product is that it's paraben-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This was incredibly greasy on dry skin. I use this after a shower to let in sink in better. Worked wonders on wet skin, really sealed in the moisture. This is a heavy-duty lotion, I don't need that which is why I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Review for Nivea Nourishing Body Milk for Dry Skin with almond oil (fr: NIVEA Milk nourrissant). This is my first time with a Nivea product actually. I randomly bought this as I needed a body lotion when I moved to a somewhat drier region of Europe. My skin is often dry in winter. I use this daily at night after a shower, and consistently, I find my arms and legs much smoother the next morning. Nice, inoffensive scent as well. It lasts awhile especially in warmer months. I definitely think this would be a good post-sun moisturizer as well. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

As I have gotten older, my skin needs have changed drastically. So much so that looking back on some on my product reviews that I did in my early 20's, I would now never give them the same ratings b/c they don't work the same for my changing skin. It's drier. Much drier. Especially now in the winter. I came across this lotion in a gift pack with the Nivea Orange Blossom shower cream and said hey why not.
Coming out of the bottle, this has the light consistency of sunscreen. It feels almost watery. Until you start to slather it on and then it becomes a very rich cream. You only need 2 bumps of this to cover your entire calf and upper thigh. It is phenomenal if you have really dry skin but if you're oily then this is not for you. It's similar in the richness to a body butter and the original Nivea cream in the jar. It also smells a bit masculine in that it's reminiscent of a men's cologne or the Neutrogena Norwegian lotion. All in all a definite staple for winter for me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 3:44:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah, finally a lotion that soothes sunburns! This is a miracle lotion for my skin. It moisturizes, soothes burns, calms redness and makes my skin glow. It smells good too, like nivea cream and butter (I know, weird description). An all weather, all season moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by natchcols

I love this cream - I love the smell, I love what it does to my skin (especially my ultra-dry elbows!) and I love that I found it for $9.99CDN (for THREE full-sized bottles) at Costco! It's true, it takes a little time to absorb, you definitely have to wait for 5 min. before you pick up a pen, but putting it on either before bed or after a shower is fantastic. I like to put it on right before I head out the door into the cold, winter weather and put my mittens on - by the time I'm done the commute to work, I've got buttery-smooth hands and arms! Would DEFINITELY buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I got this because my mom recommended it...she has SUPER soft skin and said this is really good. I tried a few different places and they were ALL SOLD OUT, finally i found one at my local supermarket...the ONLY one left!!(i have a fetish about buying the LAST item lol!) anyways.. YES this lotion is a little greasy and does take time to absorb. It's not really a lotion to be used before you leave for work...given the needed absorption time...BUT this is great for after work showers!! once it sinks in...your skin is soft and SMOOTH and NOT greasy! I LOVE the smell!!! the texture of this lotion is a little weird.. it's almost like a liquified PASTE...it's thin but thick at the same time! anyways.. nice lotion and i got this for $6CAD. Very similar to TBS's Sesame body butter but more moisturizing and less greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This Nivea body milk is awful! I am sorry to say this, I really like the Nivea Creme very much, but this one is just really bad and smells too strong. I like a nice smell, but this is too harsh. I feel like I have tons of perfume on me. It doesnt even smell like the Nivea Creme. Other things I dont like about it, it is extremely greasy, too greasy really. I mean, I know creams and lotions can be greasy, but this is way too much. I better use pure olive or sesame oil on my skin than this body milk. I dont know why, but I got really disappointed by it, since I like the Nivea Creme and the Nivea Deo so very much. Anyway, now I know how it is and will not buy it again.