November 26, 2014 | 1185 users online

Masks - Got 2 Be - Spa DeStress Facial Mask

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by gilels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally agree with dmartin. I really like to try any kinds of facial hydrated mask. But, this one it really did nothing for me. I even tried to use it during the bath hour, still, no any miracle had shown. Although the price is really cheap, look at the ingredient, it doesn't have any absorbic acid or other expensive or effective stuff as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by araby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mask. It doesn't irritate my skin (but that probably means there isn't much vitamin C in it), but it leaves my skin soft and it rinses off easily. The most problematic part is the packaging: It should be in a tube or bottle, not in these huge foil packets which are too large for one use. I'm thinking of opening them and putting them into an opaque squeeze bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2004 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KateB518

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! What a great cheap treat - the box of 6 (I think it was 6?) treatments lasts forever because each one is enough for at least 4 applications! This is great when your skin feels dehydrated or irritated - I love to use it after exfoliating or using a mud mask. My one complaint is the packaging - it would be better in a tube or smaller individual packages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Cheapchic

Have you ever bought something just because it was on sale? Well this was one of those purchases. I can't turn down a good bargain. I picked this up at the clearance counter (pack of 6) for $5.78 CAD. Two things attracted me: Price and the packaging. I love individually packaged items because of my travel schedule. This mask was a clear lemony yellow gel with a faint citrusy scent that wasn't unpleasant. I applied about 2 tbspn which was enough for my average sized face, but what do I do with the rest of the foil pack? After "leaving it sit" for 10 minutes, my skin seemed well rested and hydrated. Surprisingly, it rinsed well too. This isn't La Mer, but with some marketing, these Got 2 Be folks could do very well. If I see these on clearance again, I will definitely stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this once a week and I love it. I usually use it when I'm taking a bubble bath to help the steam open my pores before I wash my face with my regular stuff. It really helps and soothes my skin on days I'm stressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 5:05:00 AM More reviews by jaimmie

Not bad actually, it left my face noticably softer. Yes, they give you 6 foil packets with enough product in each packet to last about 4-5 masks, but it's easy enough to fold over and tape shut. I actually like the idea of the packets as I feel like I'm opening a fresh package every so often.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In the name of all that is good in skincare, I implore you, DO NOT BUY THIS,even if you see it on clearance(which is why I bought it)!!!!Why? I'll tell you! Where to begin......?

1.it comes in six stupid little foil packets,and there is enough in each packet for you and 10 of your closest buddies to have a treatment at the same time,although the package INSISTS you get one out of it. NO ONE HAS A FACE THAT FREAKIN'BIG, OK? And if you even had *thoughts* of saving some for another day,there is no way to conveniently close up the envelope,as you have already squeezed most of it into the upper part....and it pops open.
2.and speaking of facial treatments....where is this "treatment"...Hello???? What is this orange goo that just sits on the face for 5-10 minutes and then you rinse it off? My face does not look or even *feel* different. At All.
Thank goodness I only paid two bucks for this horrendous faux facial treatment,because if I had paid full price,I would have turned into a raging b*tch~hard to imagine,right?=P~and demanded my money back. I feel stupid as it is for dropping the bit of cash I did on this.I will not even inflict the other five packets on my MUA swapping sisters,as I would think less of myself for doing so.
I feel so............violated. Ugh.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No