October 1, 2014 | 953 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Tinted Lip Conditioner - Petting Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Susanamantha

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip conditioner/gloss. It is subtle yet noticeable. Pale pink cast to lips, but not too glossy. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by star54

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I won't go into my opinion of the colour and texture because it hardly matters as I'll never use it again... the taste is AWFUL! Like sickly sweet kind of awful.

I lick my lips often and I hate any sort of flavour/taste in my lip products. If you're the same, steer clear. *adds it to b2m pile*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by NPNewb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST lipstick I have EVER purchased. It is the only lipstick I've ever liked. It is subtle, not shimmery, and doesn't make me look like a whore. It actually makes my lips soft, smells great, and lasts FOREVER. I would give my firstborn child if they would put this in a tube or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite tinted lip conditioner, it's a beautiful neutral pink that is very subtle but still enhances my lip color. I did take off one lippie because applying it with my finger means I have pink moisturizer on my fingers, which I then have to wipe off somewhere. So, it's not the most convenient packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I really do love this balm. Super creamy, a nice pinky shade for my lips at work and lovely vanilla scent. I HATE the packaging though. Everytime I put it on and go wash my hands it reminds me how much i hate the jar. I would kill for them to put it in some kind of tube form. I do not use it as much as my MAC lipglass just because i hate using my finger to apply but i do love the look and feel when i have it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by emmahlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the first products I ever bought from MAC, and I've been hooked ever since. The best thing about this is it lasts forever, which is great value for money in my opinion for what you get. Last time I purchase this it was around 10, but may have gone up since then. Although a lot for a lip balm it's a total essential in winter and I don't feel like I have to keep reapplying it every few minutes like I do with other lip balms (sorry Chapstick, it's not you - it's me).

The smell is so lovely, it's like a vanilla fragrance but not too sweet by any means. Also, knowing it has the SPF 15 makes it great for use all year round, and good for use in the long run. The colour isn't deep, just a pinky sheen. Sometimes I use this over my lipstick to moisturise and it works great still.

Definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

I really love this lip conditioner, i've had it for about 2 years and its still going strong!
Its very moisturizing and gives my lips a nice natural colour, perfect for work.
The only thing I don't like is the way it comes in a tub, i'd much prefer it to be in a tube, as I don't like touching my mouth all the time when i'm out and about, purely for hygine reasons.
I probably wouldn't buy this again but only because I would buy the other lip conditioner MAC do that comes in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

Don't listen to bad reviews- this product is versatile, creamy and lovely! it creates a soft, pink tint on lips, is SPF 15 and has an incredible smell! It is soft and although goopy on your fingertip, you can use a brush or wipe your finger off-no problem! I have full lips and they are a pretty red-pink shade naturally but I wanted something to soften them up! A gem amount lip products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have big lips that tend to get dried out easily, especially during the winter time. I purchased this a while ago at a MAC store and have been in love with it ever since! First, I love the Petting Pink color (I have not used any of the other colors), It gives me the nicest pink sheen. It doesn't give too much color or too little color. It is noticeable. It gives me the perfect amount of moisture! It helps with my dry lips. I LOVE the scent. It has a lovely vanilla scent, my mom says it smells like creme brulee and my boyfriend loves the scent too! The packaging is nice except I would probably prefer it in a tube or stick form but the fact that it's in a little plastic jar doesn't keep me from loving or repurchasing it. When my lips get really banged up from the cold weather I still use my Carmax tube chapstick to heal them and get them back to health but this MAC one is great for on the go when I need to moisturize my lips. I keep it in my school backpack. It's 15 dollars which is kind of pricey but I expected it from MAC. If it were cheaper that would be great but I won't stop buying it because of the price. I believe I got what I paid for. Overall I would definitely recommend this! Awesome product! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice product, yes. but worth the 15 dollar price tag? I think not.

The color is a nice flushed pinky color that both tastes and looks nice. And it smells good too.

The packaging is stupid. Tubs are not sanitary and if you use your finger you are left with the goo on your finger. Gross.

I bought this today and have been wearing it pretty much all day, this does not do well on super chapped lips. It settles into cracks and dry patches and doesn't wear well as time goes on.

For 15 dollars this totally isn't worth it. If it was 10 I would love it but for now it is going back to the MAC counter.