November 20, 2014 | 1948 users online

Powder - Cargo - Wet/Dry Powder Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by amandanicole08

I don't like that the smell of the powder. it smelled bad and I can smell it on my face. eww. it did not cover my skin and I have normal skin as well. I know that smell is ridiouus but it really smell bad. the cover was too light for by skin tone and price was pricey.

never will buy It again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by greenie106

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very dissapointed. Although this product markets itself as a Wet/Dry Powder foundation, I found that it did very little for me, especially as a dry powder. I have normal skin, and it offered very poor coverage, and the sponge applicator did not help. I found that most of the powder remained on the rough sponge then on my face. As a wet powder, coverage was just as poor. My skin looked rough and dry after applying this product. I have used many different powders and I must say, sadly, this was the worst powder I have ever tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Sionel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I did not like this product. It made my skin look very dry. it also turned out very chalky looking, which is very weird and next-to-impossible on my fair skin.

Didn't work as a foundation because of its chalkiness, and it came off within an hour of application even with a good primer. It also didn't work as a setting powder because it doesn't control oil for long enough.

Weird texture, chalky, doesn't last, etc... Don't buy. You're better of spending money on the blu-ray powder by Cargo. That stuff is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mind you 35.00$ a compact DOES NOT COME easy for me. I have ALWAYS bought drugstore foundations ( always on a budget), but since I am on my early 30s, I have oily skin and allergic to talc (and ALL of the wet to dry drugstore foundations DID Not work for me) I had no choice but to upgrade foundations. After sifting through all of Ulta's wet to dry foundation, the Cargo one has the shades closest to mine. I am EXTREMELY impressed by the product. My skin does not itch. I use the powder in small moderation since its very concentrated (IMO). But as other have said if you have dry patches or even acne it can enhance it ( a big no no) I use the makeup forever HD powder lightly on my face and my face looks about the same even after 5 hours on. Super happy with it! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Leesabees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Powder provides adequate coverage only when wet, however, it's entirely too powdery. The shade was a good match to my skin, but it made my face look somehow cakey, powdery, wrinkly, and oily all at the same time. It attracted attention to the tiniest dry bits on my cheeks and broke me out. Just no. Naturally, I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by bunnybooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice powder, I use as finishing powder, haven't been able to use it wet yet but I'm not any kind of make-up artist so it's probably my bad. The pack is way cute but it's quite thick and not very convenient in tiny purses.
Pros: Good color, doesn't have the odd orange look the liquid concealer has, nice price on sale.
Cons: Does accentuate pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Bubblishxtrem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with the Blu-ray at the Sephora sale. I prefer the Blu-ray more, but this had a shade that matches me the other half of the year. If you have dry flaky skin, make sure to exfoliate good. The powder will def. accentuate your flakes. The coverage is pretty sheer. Someone told me my complexion looked good when I wore this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This is a nice powder foundation but because it is a light coverage, I prefer to use it to set my liquid. The packaging is nice because there is a separate spot for the sponge which is sanitary...overall nice product but not the best I have tried. I use shade 40 for my NC 35 skin tone...the shade 50 was a little too yellow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by roxy069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this half off because Cargo is leaving Sephora so I got a great deal (I really can't see myself paying 32 USD for this product). The packaging is really cute; it's sliver and has a mirror that separates the puffie and the product. I think it's great to throw in your purse and looks expensive. As for the product itself, it's a little powdery so when you swipe your brush on the powder, there is a bit of fallout so you should tap instead of swiping with your brush. There aren't that many shades offered, but it blends so well that they can get away with that. I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin because it would just accentuate the dryness. This powder has very light coverage. I use it to set my MUFE Mat Velvet +, and it works well. It provides a matte finish. I like the product, but I wouldn't repurchase since there are so many other nice powders out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Cookiebuttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe I wasted $32 on this powder, I tried it on at Sephora on top of this wonderful foundation and it looked really good. After trying out this product I was really dissapointed with it. There's absolutely nothing amazing about this product, as a matter of fact there's nothing even really average about it. The coverage isn't any good or very buildable. I've been using the cheapy little cover girl compacts for the last 5 yrs and I think I'll be buying something closer to that in the future. I'm still using the cargo powder but only because it burned such a big hole in my pocket.