July 31, 2014 | 1707 users online

Fragrance - Clean - Clean Men EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jenandjeffpoodle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this scent so much that I even wear it sometimes! Such a clean, comforting smell that lasts. Ecsp. love to spray it after a shower & before bed. Mmmm heaven!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think $79.50 for 4 oz is good compared to women's fragrances. This scent is strong on the grapefruit and lemon, very bright and effervescent. The clove and musk kick in much later and are subtle. It is artificially clean, but it did not overwhelm me like some of the CLEAN perfumes. This one is better than your average cologne and worth a try. As a girl I would wear this in the summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by gdeezy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you want your man to smell like an Easter ham, this is the perfect scent. My goodness, the clove smell was way too overpowering. I expected it to smell like someone who has stepped out of the shower but it smelled more like someone had just stepped out of the spice cabinet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like others have mentioned, this isn't a distinctly masculine scent, and works just as well for women. I've worn it, boyfriends have worn it, and on everyone it's just a great, very clean and fresh scent. It has notes of grapefruit, lavender, raspberry and clove (among others) so it's very light and fizzy. I also found a little goes a long way, and the lasting power is pretty good for an edt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with the poster who said this is better than the women's. It's much more crisp and doesn't have that weird sweetness on me when it dries down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a small .57 oz bottle for $10 from Sephora a while ago, but my BF lost the spray top right away so it was just sitting in the medicine cabinet. Today I found the top and tried it on myself. It smelled really nice, soapy and well..clean, but then 30 min later I leaned over to reach the top shelf in the bathroom, caught a whiff of a new smell and thought: "Did I buy a new air freshener for this bathroom?"

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2006 5:55:00 AM More reviews by princesa_irulan

I got this perfume from a friend that did not like it, although it is branded as MEN, I though the fragrance was very unisex so I put some on the next day and I felt SOOOO well the whole morning! Everybody complemented my fragrance at work and the smell made me feel so clean and fresh. I usually love citrus notes but there is something else lingering, like sugary spices... it is truly delicious and I love spraying some on my robe and smelling it first thing when I wake up in the morning, it truly lifts my mood up! My boyfriend loves it too and he got comments when he wore it last time. The bottle is HUGE, what is great value for money but the scent does not have an amazing staying power on the skin (on clothes is much better), that is why it doesn't get the five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by perfectscent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let's face it, the concept behind Clean is great, it appeals as fresh, clean fragrance which is definately a plus! It's Clean (well, light is a better term) Soapy (lever 2000 shower gel, not the soap bar), Fizzy (lemony-in a seven up sort of way). Staying power - lousy that's why I rated it 2. It lasts only 15 up to 30 minutes, and than it completely vanishes, no one seems to notice it, non-existant! Price - a TOTAL ripp off! I used up a full bottle of the stuff and no remarkable results. It smells nice to begin with, but no staying power whatsoever and too fizzy. So forget it. I suggest you try Gendarme V, same concept, better staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by perfectscent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let's face it, the concept behind Clean is great, it appeals as fresh, clean fragrance which is a plus!
It's Clean (well, light is a better term)
Soapy (lever 2000 shower gel, not the soap bar),
Fizzy (lemony-in a seven up sort of way).
Price - a TOTAL ripp off!
I used up a full bottle of the stuff and no remarkable results.
I suggest you try Gendarme V, same concept better staying power.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by helg

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Better than the women's , but what is the purpose of this product , since a man ALREADY smells soooo good right after a shower? Can't fathom the logic behind the concept.....