November 26, 2014 | 1443 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Super Sonic Eye Pencil - Glow

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Twilight - a glittery Navy Blue. Sorry but I didn't think it was worth making a new category.
I thought the packaging was very cute and fun, however the product failed to deliver. I found the texture hard and the colour not strong at all. The colour did not deposit well at all :-( It looks like a great product, but it is an under-achiever IMO continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2006 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product at a wholesale beauty lot. I love how it adds fun glitter to my eyes! I even put it on my lips if I am feeling real cheesey! I would not buy it full price though. It is a fun staple to have.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2004 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Ruca88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are "ok". I have 3 of them and just like all of the other HC products, they are darling to look at. However, these pencils are a little bit cakey (you definately have to rub them in and use them as shadows) and crease like no other. Its sad because HC is a really fun brand but they tend to skimp on useability.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by chiarascura

I got this on sale a while back, and for a couple months, this was the workhorse of my eye makeup cache. (I also have this in Techno and Moody.) It's convenient, creamy and glittery. It definitely brightened my eyes and I liked that I could control how heavy it was, from a very subtle effect to dramatic glitter. The main drawback is that it's creamy, and so, extremely crease-prone. Also, if it's applied too close to eyeliner (like under the eyes), it will make the eyeliner melt into lines under the eye. Or maybe this is only the case with my rather oily eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kanamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Packaging was cute. Price was a bit much for such a short pencil. I realize it's thick, but I dunno.
It's definantly for someone who likes alot of sparkle and glitter.
Just didnt particularly care for this.