October 25, 2014 | 1922 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Amber Bronze Cool Bronze Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by 05lawjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this product to death. it's different from the other bronzing products, in terms of how "cakiness", smoothness, packaging. It's just damm amazing since it looks so natural on me. however if you rub too hard, u will end up with a tint but overall, it's like a quick glow. love it, would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this, but I don't really have a bruhs to use with it, because it is not supposed to be used with natural bristle brushes and I don't want to shell out for an Origins brush (but I probaly should). ALso it seems to clump sometimes and not apply evenly wth the tiny little brush. But i do love the cooling feeling and the beautiful box. Plus the SPF. I Just wish that there was a travel version (EL has a loose powder in a brush, but it's not cooling and doesn't have SPF).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Ninoshka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it!!! You definitley get the shade you need. I've learned that you don't need to change your foundation color to get the right shade (once you get darker from tanning or from just being out in the sun). Estee Lauder's whole tanning line is great. Right now they have the Sun Bag at Belk in Mandeville, Louisiana. It is a really nice PWP. The loose bronzer feels wet when you put it on, but it isn't. Again- I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a loose shimmery (but not overdone) bronzing powder. Looks very natural, blends easily, works well even on my pale PPP skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by adozenblueroses

It's pricy at $42 CAN, but this product is very amazing. I haven't bought it yet (I'm waiting for a GWP), but I tried it on at the sales counter and it felt as if you just swiped water all over your face! A nice subtle summer shimmer, great packaging, and a great product make this hard to resist. I really hope it's not a limited time product, because that would be a shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xyan

I'd have to say ditto on the comment below. I love this! It gives me a natural glow, without making me look cakey or too orange. I'm also finding the cooling sensation a bit funny. I keep thinking the brush is wet. Not a complaint worth noting though, cuz this stuff is awesome! Although it was pretty pricey at $42CAD, I'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

LOVE IT!
This bronzer is amazing! It goes on so smooth, and it feels very cool, and like your brushing droplets of cold water on your face. I haven't gotten used to it yet, because I have to check my brush everytime I apply it to see that its not wet! You really must try it or you can't imagine how wonderful it is! For $30.00 its pricey for a bronzer, but worth it!