April 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Nutri-Move Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2006 4:28:00 AM More reviews by seaweed333

i have a sample of this & it does work very well
it actually doesnt make my skin oily but still moisturises well
i just didnt like the smell that much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

This cream is more on the thick and rich side and absolutely saves my thirsty winter skin. I have dry skin especially during cold months and light or regular creams just can't do the trick. Tightness and dryness are easily developed when the moisturizer is not nourishing enough. When I'm using Nutri-Move, I feel my skin is recharged, happy with all the moisture and nutrient, looking healthy and radiant. At first I thought it might be too heavy for daytime but to my surprise, it holds my tinted sunscreen in place quite well and doesn't make my t-zone shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by yahyah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this product as a night creme for a month or too and my skin always feels soft and smooth when I wake up, which is surprising as the SA said it may been too heavy for my young combo skin. The only reason I knocked off one point is due to the scent - it's a bit manly and old-fashioned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

Nutri-Move is the product created by Dior to replace Nutri-Star, a rich, nourishing cream for dry/dehydrated skin types.

I was concerned that this would be too rich for my normal/combo skin, but using it as a night cream is really wonderful. It's nourishing and rich in texture but quickly absorbed, and not at all greasy. The fragrance is prominent but quite lovely, and hasn't caused any problems. I plan to use this in the winter also, because my skin becomes more dry. continued >>