October 25, 2014 | 1375 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Energy-Move Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by xjuteveux

I really love this lotion, I use it for when I have really dry patches or for when my skin is just generally dry. It smells soooooooooo good I'm so sad it's discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2006 7:02:00 AM More reviews by camila_mtl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream smells heavenly... It's a pretty thick moisturizer I like to use at night... My jar is almost finished. I was disappointed when I found out it got discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shantic

At times, I love it and other times, I don't. It smells divine and the packaging is immaculate as expected by CD. It does give a slight glow. However, it's a little heavy. I think it works nicely if you're using make-up. As someone mentioned previously, it kinda just sits on your face. I got this as a sample and I'm not sure if I'll buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2006 4:49:00 AM More reviews by elialu

I wanted to love it, but even if it's oil-free and gives skin a nice sheen it is kind of heavy for me and justs sits on top of my face. It is fine as a makeup base, but definety not a HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2005 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Cinderella79

This has alcohol in it!!! How on earth can this be moisturising??

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

The texture of this cream is a bit more on the thicker side but sinks in very fast and nicely, leaves a matte finish. Not at all heavy or oil, and my skin feels smooth and soft after. I have normal to dry skin and find this moisturizing enough. Not sure about the "radiance" part but overall this is an above average moisturizer and I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by vophsi12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is a must for oily acne prone complexions. It is oil free but gives a battleground complexion a radiance and even toned appearance and allows makeup to sit comfortably on the skin. I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by labikina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am latin. My skin is blotchy and I thought this moisturizer will make my skin feel radiant like the package says. Later I found out that this should have been recommended for someone over 50. I am in my mid 30s.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by gauriel

This creme was ok. I loved the jar, gorgeous and stylish, as expected of Dior. The price was good too, I got it on special for $50 Cdn packaged with a mini cleanser and toner.

The smell is lovely, and the texture very nice and light. But it's not all that moisterizing, and really does nothing for my skin. A good basic moisturizer, but far too expensive for that - it should do SOMETHING. On the other hand, I gave it to my hubby, who uses it on his oily skin with no problem.

I love the jar though - after my hubby is done with it, I think I'll keep it and refill it with my drugstore creams that come in blah plastic packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for free and no offense, but I don't think this suits my young skin. Maybe for more mature skin? I have no idea, but I think it smells lovely. I don't use it on my face, but I like to use it on my legs after shaving and even on my arms when I'm going bare. It gives your skin a pearly sort of glow with a sheer and sophisticated radiance. I like it for that reason.