Sephora Aquatint in Rose pale

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/11/2006 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got mine off ebay since it is discontinued, but I am searching for a rose pink stain and this is close, but still berryish. I'm wondering if there is even such a thing as a rose pink lip stain. I would purchase again, but it is hard to find. Benetint is similar in color and consistancy if you watered it down.

I really like this. It's similar to Benetint, but the formula feels like it might have a touch of oil in it (the very tiniest bit) which makes it much easier to blend than Benetint. Also, the packaging doesn't leak like my Benetint did! I think this might also be slightly less pigmented, but in my opinion that just makes it a little easier to work with. It looks really fresh and rosy on my PPP, NW15 complexion, and has great staying power.

on 6/14/2004 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

A great tint/stain...especially for beginners as these have less pigment than Benetint or Nars Colorwashes.

Rose Pale (pale pink) is beautiful pink flush...cool toned, very natural!
I like these products a bunch, they are a cheaper, yet equally good version of Benefit Benetint.

on 6/4/2004 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so I e-mailed Sephora asking why they had disc. these awesome tints, and they said that the packaging was not good and made it difficult to ship. Hello?! How hard is it to pour the stuff into something else, (say, an eyedropper sort of package, which is what I put it in.) I love Aquatint and have it in Rose 251A as well. Comparing the two colours I would say that Rose Pale is more of a true pink, whereas Rose is a neutral brownish-pink. Depending on your tastes, I find that both work well on my uber-pale skin tone. I find that Rose has a more intense colour, but Rose Pale is easier to blend. Don't really have a preference since I love them both. I hate you Sephora! (No, I didn't mean that!)

on 3/23/2004 6:17:00 PM

I was hoping I would really like this one, I loved the color but it didnt apply on my face or lips at all. It left me with a ruddy looking complexion. It was also hard to wash off.

on 2/10/2004 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This stuff doesn't really work for me. When I put it on and try to blend it with my finger the color doesn't even out at all. It makes my cheeks look blotchy. This color isn't as rosey as I thought it would be.. it's purplish. I think I'm gonna add it to my swap list.

Four words- I love this blush!
The color really works for my coloring (kind of pale, but not overly so), both on the cheeks as a nice pale pink tint, and as a brighter fushia/pink on the lips! the nailpolish type packaging doesn't really bother me. This is the first stain I've tried, but I really recommend it!

on 1/7/2004 8:23:00 PM

I really like this - especially since I got in on sale:) Seriously though, about two months ago I was raving for LORAC Sheer Wash in Sheer Luck. This is pretty much a dead ringer. It's a touch lighter, but with a stain, a bit of blending room never hurts. Unlike the Sheer Luck, I can actually wear this on my cheeks without that "ran a marathon in cold weather" super-flushed look. It's a natural, glowy pink. On the lips, it's a nice berry/pink stain. So far, it's less drying than other stains I've tried and hello?? CHEAP!! I can't rate this perfect. It's about the best stain I've ever tried and 1/4 the price of others, but the package gets me. I've only had this a few days and I'm just waiting to hate it when it spills all over my bathroom counter. I must have a rollerball on a stain. This comes with a wand applicator - basically like a nailpolish. Other than that, definitely a great buy!

on 12/25/2003 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am thoroughly enjoying this cheek & lip stain. It is 10x better than Benetint, not to mention it's easier to work with and there's a great color selection...not everyone looks good in the tomato-fuschia color that is benetint. Rose Pale is a sheer cool pink that looks equally lovely on the cheeks and lips. The color is easy to build since it's sheer, which is a plus when you don't want to overload on color. It is easy to blend, and this is coming from someone who normally hates lip/cheek stains. It also lasts ALL day...no joke. It lasts longer than any blush I've ever tried. Huge rave!

Popular Blush Products