July 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Long Last Lipstick - All Heart

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a GWP, and not even my GWP (my mother in law's GWP), so it was a real surprise. Out of the blue, I've found the perfect lipstick for me - long lasting (more or less) AND a great color. I may never buy another lipstick again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by pupi12001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also became hooked on this color after a friend gave me a tube she received as her GWP. I never put too much thought into freebies but they really do work because I've since bought this lipstick 3 times!

My lips are a light brown and darker than the rest of my face. This deep red color is perfect for my every day office look and feels nice and silky when applying. As others wrote, only long-lasting if you don't eat or drink. I re-apply after my morning cup of coffee, after lunch, and shortly before leaving work.

I used Maybelline lip gloss for almost 10 years but have gladly switched to this lipstick for the noticeable, yet subtle, color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Wepat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I complimented a friend on her lipstick color, only to find that she was wearing All-heart! I had forgotten that I also owned this lipstick. Started wearing it again and realized how much I love this color. I don't find it particularly long lasting, but the color is flattering on me and it's great for Spring. I am blonde, with fair yellow toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

IF IF IF you took red, a bit of berry, a touch of bronze and mixed them alllll together you would have All Heart. I LOVE lipstick, I also have been looking for the 'perfect' shade for years and years...this is it! I'm in love, this is a holy grail, mainly because it covers all color shades. This will work on cool and warm tone skin...it does not scream red, but it's a lovely red. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to find a wonderful, classy, classic, perfect color lipstick! Who would ever think Clinique could come up with a color in a league with Dior, Guerlain and Chanel, all this loveliness for $15...wow~~~DUPE ALERT: L'Oreal Infallible "Blazing Sangria" is and exact dupe color wise...texture wise the L'Oreal is really long wearing, goes on smooth and turns tacky about 10 minutes in...but it's the same color. The Infallible line seems to be going by the wayside. It's always nice to have a dupe though if you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My fave Clinique lipstick!! This is a brick red with nude undertones on me. So classy & glamorous. This is the perfect red for those who tend to stay away from reds as maybe considering true reds as being too bright, garish, or over the top. Sort of reminds me nostalgically of Jane Browned Down Red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

My mother handed this off to me from a GWP as a color she wouldn't wear, but I've been into deeper, more berryish shades this winter. This one is a deep strawberry pink with a punch of pink shimmer. Like all of Clinique's lipsticks, it has a nice creamy formula. I quibble with it being a "long last lipstick" though. I leave lip prints all over the place -- on coffee cups, on my son's cheek, on my scarf -- so it doesn't last any longer than any other average lipstick. But, free is free.

$15 for a full size tube at Macy's, though they seem to give this shade away in GWPs often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I got it as a free gift a while back and I just starting wearing it a few weeks ago. It's the perfect pinky-red color and it stays on for a pretty long time. I have to reapply maybe once or twice throughout the day. It also feels really moisturizing on my lips and not chalky at all. Definitely would recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I really like this lipstick. It just glides on and gives a nice punch of color. It also has a nice sheen to it when it is on your lips. Usually two light coats are all I need for a couple hours. I do have to reapply throughout the day, but that is no big deal. This has been a staple in my purse for the last few years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by TRGIRL66

I got this for FREE from Ulta....which was so nice like free without buying anything.

I almost gave it to a friend and glad I didn't. It is a pretty pink/red non drying. It does seem to leave a stain on the lips, but it feels nice.

I like the color it's a good everyday pinkish red as others described.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got a free tube of this lipstick today, and I love it. It's sort of a deep strawberry color with a tiny bit of shimmer. The formula goes on smoothly and isn't drying. This might be long-lasting compared to other lipsticks, but it's not "eat and drink" proof, so I removed one lippie for that. Otherwise, this is a great lipstick.

Edit: I just changed my hair to red, which looks great on me IMHO! Anyways, this lipstick isn't the best. It doesn't clash exactly. It's just sort of off. Other redheads beware!