April 20, 2014 | 943 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Long Last Lipstick - All Heart

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

IF IF IF you took red, a bit of berry, a touch of bronze and mixed them alllll together you would have All Heart. I LOVE lipstick, I also have been looking for the 'perfect' shade for years and years...this is it! I'm in love, this is a holy grail, mainly because it covers all color shades. This will work on cool and warm tone skin...it does not scream red, but it's a lovely red. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to find a wonderful, classy, classic, perfect color lipstick! Who would ever think Clinique could come up with a color in a league with Dior, Guerlain and Chanel, all this loveliness for $15...wow~~~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My fave Clinique lipstick!! This is a brick red with nude undertones on me. So classy & glamorous. This is the perfect red for those who tend to stay away from reds as maybe considering true reds as being too bright, garish, or over the top. Sort of reminds me nostalgically of Jane Browned Down Red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

My mother handed this off to me from a GWP as a color she wouldn't wear, but I've been into deeper, more berryish shades this winter. This one is a deep strawberry pink with a punch of pink shimmer. Like all of Clinique's lipsticks, it has a nice creamy formula. I quibble with it being a "long last lipstick" though. I leave lip prints all over the place -- on coffee cups, on my son's cheek, on my scarf -- so it doesn't last any longer than any other average lipstick. But, free is free.

$15 for a full size tube at Macy's, though they seem to give this shade away in GWPs often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I got it as a free gift a while back and I just starting wearing it a few weeks ago. It's the perfect pinky-red color and it stays on for a pretty long time. I have to reapply maybe once or twice throughout the day. It also feels really moisturizing on my lips and not chalky at all. Definitely would recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I really like this lipstick. It just glides on and gives a nice punch of color. It also has a nice sheen to it when it is on your lips. Usually two light coats are all I need for a couple hours. I do have to reapply throughout the day, but that is no big deal. This has been a staple in my purse for the last few years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by TRGIRL66

I got this for FREE from Ulta....which was so nice like free without buying anything.

I almost gave it to a friend and glad I didn't. It is a pretty pink/red non drying. It does seem to leave a stain on the lips, but it feels nice.

I like the color it's a good everyday pinkish red as others described.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got a free tube of this lipstick today, and I love it. It's sort of a deep strawberry color with a tiny bit of shimmer. The formula goes on smoothly and isn't drying. This might be long-lasting compared to other lipsticks, but it's not "eat and drink" proof, so I removed one lippie for that. Otherwise, this is a great lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Lizawasadiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This colour is just perfect for my skin tone and looks great with anything I wear! It's the go-to one I've always got in my purse. It's not as moisturizing as I'd like for my chronically chapped lips, but pre-balming takes care of that. $15 is a liiittle more than I'd usually pay for a lipstick, but this one is special.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by 123dawn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tend to avoid "long-last" lipstick, as my past experience was always to find them too drying (I use a few different treatments to keep them moisturized). What a nice surprise then, with my first Clinique Long Last! It never felt the least bit drying, and remained smooth and even luxurious. In feel, it really compares with the Different line that has been my go-to formula among Clinique's line. The one drawback for me was that it tended to emphasize lines on my lips; my solution for this has been to always use my Sugar Lip Polish beforehand - the combination works for me, and I don't have to reapply for hours. Of course, the long-last means it does take some effort to remove at the end of the day.
As for appearance, on me it is the pink-ish red others have described - very pretty - a red, but not jump-out-at-you red. What *does* jump out somewhat is the shimmer, which is stronger than a glance in the tube would suggest. Maybe that's part of the feel, but you should try this at the counter, if you think shimmer isn't for you. Overall, as a GWP, this was a score, and makes me want to try others in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been really in love with brighter, pinky-red colors on my lips lately, and this is one of my favorites. It isn't super long lasting, but definitely more long lasting than other Clinique formulas. It does leave a stain on the lips and doesn't just completely disappear. I'd say it lasts about 3-4 hours. It feels very slick and moist on. It isn't exactly moisturizing on me (my lips are extremely sensitive and very few lipsticks are actually moisturizing though!). This doesn't dry my lips horribly, but I also can't wear it every single day or my lips do get a little dry.
This color is lovely. I would call it a strawberry color - a nice "light" red. It is brighter, but not too pink or too red. It is a great balance. It is that color that truly lights up my whole face. Really love it. I'm about to buy my second tube, which is pretty major for me, I usually get bored way too fast to ever buy a color twice!