Dior 1-Couleur Shadow in Cardinal

on 10/27/2006 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such an awesome shadow -- fabulous color, fabulous consistency, fabulous wear. I got it on ebay and when it arrived it looked too bright, but once on my lids it took on the most unusual, beautiful color. Definitely one of the best shadows I've ever used.

on 11/20/2005 4:44:00 PM

Beautiful shade, very unique cardinal plummy colour IMHO. I use it mostly for smokey eyes, but it 's also awesome as liner or crease colour. The quality is great. This eye shadow is soft, easy to blend and highly pigmented like all the Dior eye shadows that I have tried so far. Unfortunately I think this is LE, but I highly recommend it, especially if you have green eyes.

on 7/2/2005 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this has to be one of the most beautiful eyeshadow colors that i own. almost too beautiful to use... yet it begs to be worn. i love the almost iridescent finish this shadow has- a wonderful bright purple base with a blue-ish sheen. this shadow works so great as a liner used with urban decay x... so pretty!

on 1/1/2005 7:44:00 PM

i love dior eyeshadows! they are the best because they are very pigmented and soft, never creasing, or fading! and i love this purple shade. goes well my my dark hair and light skin!

on 12/23/2003 9:19:00 PM

This shade is part of the new line of single shadows. They're round, and the same size and shape as the center circles of the 5-color shadow palettes. Cardinal is a gorgeous, heavily pigmented, vivid grape purple with slight shimmer.