October 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Hair - Beyond The Zone - Color Jamz

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the crimson color, it is the cheapest colorful hair dye at Sally's

The packaging is great, it has a nozzle and is easy to squish down. (unlike nrage, nrage is very hard to get all the product out of)

The product comes out with ok vibrancy but doesn't last too long.

It is great if you don't want much commitment.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Jfers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tripped up torqoiuse turned green after about a month and then stayed stained in my hair for the next three months after washing it daily and using several vitmin c treatments. Even though I wanted it gone I kept it becuase it didnt look that bad. I would not buy agian.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by whitey101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using color jamz for the past few years to get "exotic" colors. They have alway worked just fine. But no matter how light your hair is naturally I would recommend bleaching it, cause then your hair will hold the color better. And I normally leave mine in anywhere between 4-6 to over night. Depending on how light or dark the color is... The color says in for months, it bearly fades... I have to end up bleaching it out and yet there is still a slight shade of the color... I highly recommend this dye to everyone who wants exotic colors that last for more then just a few days...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MichelleC1026

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My daughter is already pretty blonde, so we bought this because it says "semi permanent". We asked if it needed a developer and were told no. She had it in her hair for almost 2 hours, we did put it on dry hair. When she got out of the shower there was absolutely ZERO purple in her hair what-so-ever. I am deeply dis-satisfied and would never buy this again. I expected more from Sally's. The last purple we got was so vibrant and brilliant, she was complimented daily for months. This is a huge disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Do yourself a favor and get Ion semi permanent color Brights if you actually want the color to last. If you want it to be very temporary or just as a refresher to your color than it's fine i suppose but if you actually went through the process of bleaching your hair to keep a vibrant unnatural color in your hair to last longer you will be disappointed if you get this

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lilliputhaunt

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE DYE! I wanted teal hair, so I went to Sally's to pick up some dye. I was originally planning on getting Ion Color Brilliance, but I saw that Color Jamz were on sale for 3 for $10, so I got these instead. The smell is pretty nice, I'll admit, but this stuff is really godawful. First, I bleached my hair to a pale orange with a 20 volume developer. After that, I put the dye in my dry hair and left it in for 2 hours. Every last bit of color went down the drain. Literally. There was not a trace of color left in my hair. I wasn't prepared to give up just yet, so I put it in again, put on a shower cap and left it in for about 9 hours. When I got up in the morning to wash it out, the results were even WORSE than before. It left a pale, vomit green in my hair, like I'd dyed it seafoam green and let it fade for 2 months. I'd hesitate to even call this garbage dye with results like this. If you want to dye your hair a bright color, stick to Manic Panic. It's worth the extra money, really.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a good hair dye :) but it doesn't work on everybody's hair so yea... And I wouldn't advised following the direction(well expect for bleaching your hair) but yea I would recommend putting this on dry hair, and leaving it on for a few hours, for me it makes my hair pretty bright when I use this so I recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by madi307378

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I walked into sallys looking for hair dye, and I asked the employees what hair dye do u have for bright eyes. They said beyond the zone folor jams. They were dead wron this brand barely shows up amd is a complete rip off I dont recommend it what so ever. Ion colors is a great brand and not only does it work but it smells great

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by sapphirejewel

I dyed my hair with permanent red hair dye (Loreals hilift in Red) which made my hair very bright red but the color is faded, so I used the Crimson Storm on it to refresh the color and it worked very good! My hair looks like when I dyed it the first day with the permanent stuff, and no it was not pink. This may be because my hair al ready had a red undertone but it isn't pink its definitely red.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Reviews4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hello everybody. This is my first review so please bear with me ;-) Well one day i went to sallys since i dye my mohawk all the time. So i walked in and look around and BAM i saw this AWESOME hair dye(so i thought) called Beyond the zone color jamz in not so shy violet.So i bought it at a ok price 6.99 for 4.2oz which ok for dye.
The bottle looked great and the color look amazing so i thought i made a good buy.So i get home and i apply the hair dye and i left it in for one hour wfi i already had my hair bleached to a white. I applyed heat on to it every 10 min. Then i washed my hair and blow dreied it and another BAM NONE OF THE COLOR SHOWED!!!! it stayed white and ive dyed my hair many times before amd my hair is in great shape. So i tried again the next day and the same thing happened. I only wasted half the bottle but boy does this stain your fingers! If you want a dye that lasts amd is cheap and smells good try the ion color brilliance brights collection. Thanks for reading and have a good day. Please add me to ur favorites.