September 23, 2014 | 1884 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by danielarem

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This treatment does magic!I have very sensitive skin and can stand very few cream/serums so I was reluctant to buy it.In the end I tried following the reviews of MUA: I am amazed with the results!No redness,skin renewed,glowing with health: a new me in front of the mirror.I am hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by surfcowboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Im a so excited to write a review for this BEYOND amazing product!
I have 3 backups thats how much I believe it in. It is quick, efficient and it works. It really makes your skin brighter, clearer, better and whatever is it this, works. I am not a product sheep I am however willing to try things ONCE and then make my own decision. This product has so many good reviews, I did not know whether I was smelling bullshit or INDEED this was a seriously great product???

I use it 1-2 X per week and will ALWAYS continue to purchase. It is worth every penny and while other type scrubs are way too rough ( this is partially a scrub, amongst other things...), this one acts in a different way which you have to try to understand...

Take the bigger container with the orange smelling scrub sugar looking substance, rub it on your face, neck gently for 30-60 seconds.... then put the vitamin liquid all over it...let it sit 2-5 minutes ( instruction says 2-3 but I do 5 to achieve full benefit lol)

Then scrub it a little more..rinse and moisturize.
Simply amazing product! GLOWY, fresh skin is the result.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome at home peel. My face always feels soft and clean after using. I've only been using it a few nights a week for the past few weeks. I am starting to see some spots fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this for a long time until running out. During that time my skin had never looked or felt better, and my hormonal acne had disappeared for the first time in my life (that partly attributed to Help Me retinol treatment as well). I ran out, and didn't repurchase because of the price. My skin went back to looking dull and stressed, even with all the care I put into it. I finally broke down and repurchased.
This product is amazing, and an absolute must have. It makes my skin baby soft, so clean feeling, and not to mention the crystals smell so good I'm tempted to eat them! kidding...but seriously. I can't live without this peel!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by detailswithin23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is incredible. I just started using Philosophy skincare products this past week, and am wondering WHY it took so long for me to find out about their amazingness. My skin is already clearer and smoother, and feels SO HEALTHY. Sure, the price is a little steep, but I have spent tons of money on many new products that ended up not being worthwhile... this stuff is worthwhile and therefore worth the price.

Add some Philosophy to your life!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mrobi71

This is a great exfoliator. It smells like oranges and my face feels so soft after using it. I use it twice a week and the immediate results are softness and a plumpness to my skin. My foundation and blush go on so smooth. It has also helped my acne scarred skin look better. I have sensitive skin and I have had no breakouts and no reactions. The only con is that step one is in a jar. I use an orange stick or q tip to scoop out to avoid sticking my fingers in it. It is also a little pricey. However, I'm likely to buy it again because I have loved the results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

this stuff makes skin feel like a babies butt. I don't see anything long term but after I put this on may skin is softer and looks better.It is pricey though which lost it one lippie. If this is to strong for you I would recommend the purifying peel with enzymes, but if you want something more heavy duty this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by DylHayd

I love this stuff! I have super sensitive skin, so I was cautious... My face always feels "hot" after using this, but I have never had any negative reactions. It makes my skin, which never seemed bad-just dull, feel so smooth and made makeup application a dream. It helps with flakes, should you have any. I cant tell if it helps my pore size... I think it has shrunk them somewhat but that may just be in my head. Still, I would totally recommend. It is very pricey (in my opinion) but if you can splurge-go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My all time favorite exfoliate I have ever used! I have oily/combo skin and I can't get enough. It leaves my skin brighter and faded my acne scars from the past. Leaves me skin feeling like a DOLPHIN! The vitamin c crystals are abrasive enough to remove black heads and dead skin cells. My skin will feel like a dolphin for two weeks. After putting the glycolic it warms up the vitamin c crystals and turns it into a creamy white foam and exfoliates the skin from the inside out. I recommend this to everyone! Of your skin is sensitive I recommend damping your face first and for everyone DO NOT scrub with it. It is abrasive enough you can gently run it over your skin and let the crystals do all the work!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by KarsenLynn

My favorite treatment. Makes my skin so glowy! It clears/shrinks pores without drying out my skin, and it leaves my skin visibly smoother and brighter.
You only need to use it maybe 1x a week, this stuff is potent so it lasts a really long time, which is why I'm okay with the price.