Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush

on 4/15/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a terrific powder blush. It is a beautiful mosaic of complementary hues to contour and color cheekbones with soft natural looking color. The colors blend together and it looks so natural on my skin. It has a strong pigment so a little goes a long way (and it lasts all day). Apply sparingly with a curved blush brush and blend with a makeup sponge.

I use the "blushing natural" shade which is absolutely gorgeous and natural looking. It comes in a number of other shades (nude, peach, rose, etc.)

It's costs about $10.95 and can be found at CVS and Rite-Aid

on 12/5/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Blushing Rose and what a mistake. It's too pink for me, and kind of flat. I have to seriously blend it but it doesn't really work on me since my tone isn't right for this color. I should have gotten Nude or another line. -_- As far as consistancy it's not bad, I like PF generally. I use such a small amount because of the color so I can't speak too much of it's true wearability. The product itself isn't bad, if you want a more natural look and are a cooler tone (for this specific color) it could be great. I never finished it and tossed it before I moved. The packaging is neat though.

on 9/17/2013 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in blushing natural. Very warm tones and I feel it has a satin finish. It's an alright product but may look muddy on some. I don't mind it sheer at all

on 8/14/2013 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. I got mine in blushing peach, in case you're wondering.

It looks super natural on my skin, and it doesn't make you look glittery or anything. It's an amazing blush and I use it everyday.

Definitely worth trying!

on 8/7/2013 7:51:00 AM

I love this blush! It looks awesome and gives a natural glow to my face. I love how the applicator is stored underneath too. It won't fall out when I travel.

I love this blush! It works well and really looks good on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. I definitely would buy this again.

on 6/21/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got it in blushing peach and let me tell u, its an awesome blush. It looks absolutly natural and fredh, i love PF's blushes.

on 4/24/2013 11:54:00 PM

I have this blush in two shades, blushing natural and blushing peach and they both suit my complexion very well! I love these blushes! They go on smooth and matte. The colour pay off is pretty good, and they aren't that expensive. These blushes are my go to blushes!

on 4/14/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It gives the perfect color to my cheeks. It looks so natural! It doesn't leave behind a bunch of glitter on your cheeks. I love it!

I have shade blushing peach and it is a very nice color inly i can only tell a lil difference in my skin color after applying it i guess in bow a fair skin but i guess i am normal colored skin but this doesnt show up that well but i kinda like to put it on my cheekbones and a little in the contour area cause its kind of like a contour shade but i think its a good product and i will continue to use it

Popular Blush Products