October 21, 2014 | 1594 users online

Masks - Bath and Body Works - pumpkin mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

I got this during the buy 2 get 2 free sale and love the True Blue products. It smells like a yummy pumpkin pie. The texture is very thin but when I put it on my face it feels refreshing. I do feel like it gives my skin an instant boost immediately after I take it off but it doesn't last. Overall this is a nice smelling skin pick me up and I plan to use it all up but I think I may try a different mask from the True Blue spa.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by astronaughty

I really like this mask. It's supposed to "renew, smooth and refine for a quick and easy pick-me-up!" All very vague but I got since there was a buy 2 get 2 free special, I chose this as one of my free options.
I leave this mask on for any amount of time more than 10 minutes (usually anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours) and when I take it off my face is super smooth and much brighter. It calms/lightens my redness and makes me look "soft." It hasn't changed my skin in any long term way but when I wash the mask off, my face totally looks better!

I realize most people do masks at night, when they have time to do them. But honestly, if you put this on for about 30 minutes before going out, you'd look so refreshed!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by parisienne719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pumpkin mask is my calorie-free indulgence---honestly, it smells so fabulous that I have to resist from eating it! It works very well if you are aiming to hydrate and refresh your skin. I have never broken out as a result of using this, but I wouldn't recommend using this mask to combat existing acne. Store it in the fridge for a cooling summertime treat---your skin will thank you for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Great purifying mask with enzymes and smells absolutely delicious! Leaves my skin feeling and looking very soft and smooth and refined. Easy to rinse off and even does the double duty of adding moisturizer because the consistency is so fluffy and rich! Awesome produc t.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by bronco_frogs56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow- the smell of this product is divine, I have to keep myself from eating it ;) I find by leaving it on overnight my skin is very soft and dewy in the morning. I didn't necessarily notice any purifying qualities, but the condition my skin is left in is more than enough- I would repurchase this product. (Note: I also like the little tub it comes in.)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by slmaturo

Smells like pumpkin pie. Wish I could eat this instead of putting it on my face. I have combo skin and this made my face feel a little tight. I like the smell more than the actual effect of the mask. I have found using it on the upper body however (not the face) makes my skin smooth and glowing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, I normally am not a big sucker for scents (I'd rather the product have results!) but this smells divine. I really actually enjoy having this on my face. Doesn't do much for pores, however, does leave your skin feeling clean. I recommend QHMJM, Got2be Purifying Clay mask, or Aztec indian secret if you want to see treatment results, but for some reason, I can't let go of this!
EDIT: I only liked this for the scent, and i can buy a can of libbys that smells just as yummy for only a couple of dollars. So this is gone.
EDIT: There is a product that combines this great smell with great treatment results: Jaqua Girls Pumpkin Papaya Mask!!! Pure pumpkin smell (no papaya smell), still clears skin/papaya enzymes exfoliate! Make sure you don't get an expired tube though!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kramerkitten

I really like this mask. Your skin feels wonderful afterwards. The smell alone is worth the purchase. I really don't like the packaging though, I would have preferred if it came in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by wldhdjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just started using the new Pure Simplicity pumpkin mask. It is wonderful. My skin is soft and smooth after each use. I hope to have more dramatic results with continued use. I was told the Pure Simplicity line was created by a scientist and past employee for estee lauder and is suppossed to be better than other brands? I guess I will find out. :)
The packaging is ok. I like the jar, but I would use the same protective seal as used with the jar eye cream.