TiGi Bedhead Moisture Maniac Conditioner

3.3

**REFORMULATION: Alcohol, Aqua (Water/Eau), Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alchohol, CetylAlo Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Acetamide MEA, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragance), Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 15510 (Orange 4). **ORIGINAL FORMULA: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum(Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, D&C Orange 4

on 1/20/2014 1:41:00 AM

Started using this in conjunction with the shampoo. I am very pleased! My hair is significantly better. Much softer, manageable, it feels healthy. Definitely worth the buy. Be warned this is only sold and guaranteed in salons, not department stores or grocery stores. It says right on the bottle.

on 11/14/2013 3:00:00 AM

The packaging is cute. Smells nice. Adds some moisture. But not great so I don`t think i will buy it again. Nice enough so it worth a try, and it is easy to find everywhere...

on 9/2/2013 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually bought the shampoo, NOT the conditioner, but MUA doesn't have an entry for that. So that said, and prepare for a tl;dr, I love this. Last Christmas Ulta had litters this one sale for $7 each. I figured for the price I'd give it ago. Initial I didn't love it. Obviously because I am only now posting this. Since then I have bleached and really tortured my hair. After running out of everything else, i gave this a second try and it is fabulous. Even without using conditioner or serum, when my hair air dries it feels normal/healthy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used to use this about10 years ago. Looking back, it's expensive for what it is. It smells great, moisturizes and detangles. But it's expensive and I have found drugstore brands that do just as good if not better.

on 12/29/2011 10:45:00 AM

I bought a big bottle of this at TJ Maxx because I am in love with the Bedhead volumizing shampoo (in the pink bottle), so I thought I'd give this a shot since it's from the same brand. It's nothing more than average. Doesn't seem to really condition my hair exceptionally well, and definitely doesn't help detangle. I've gone through several bottles of the shampoo and am still working my way through this conditioner, just because there are so many others that I prefer to use over this.

on 11/28/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like it, it smells sooooo good and fruity and I like how it doesn't make my hair heavy and flat, it gives me a whispy effect.

It also works amazingly on my straight hair when I want voluminous waves and I use mousse after the shower. It's really hard for me to get wavy hair, much less when I use conditioner, so it was good that I dont have to sacrifice moisture for curls. Win!

on 11/7/2011 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought it for a fairly good price, and was excited to try it. I almost finished a 750 ml bottle now and I think it gives moisture but it's not that amazing. My ends definitely need more than this product offers. Also I need to use a lot of product to get relatively good results. I have used better conditioners for less money.

I like the smell and the texture although it could be a bit thicker, the pump is a nice feature.

Will not repurchase because I think there are better products out there.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the best conditioner I've ever used! After rinsing it out, and when my hair has dried, it is as silky and soft as never before. The scent is pretty nice, but I just wish it weren't as expensive! I rated the packaging quality 4/5 because it should, in my opinion, contain waaay more product for that outrageous price! But that doesn't change this being a really good conditioner :)

on 6/2/2011 4:01:00 AM

Like a reviewer a few posts below me, I have an oily scalp and dry ends. This conditioner helped my ends feel more nourished, but was too much for my scalp. It's a bit weighty, and I avoided using more than just a little bit, concentrating less on my scalp and more on the middle-to-ends of my strands. Great sweet smell (if you're into that!). Effective detangler. Not an HG conditioner, but not terrible either.

on 2/20/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this a few times while staying overnight at my cousins house and this conditioner is just mediocore even though it claims to add moisture to your hair. My hair was still dry and rough after using this and I didnt notice any difference at all it just coated my hair. The packaging was cute like all TIGI pr.oducts are but in the end this does not deliever for the price you pay.