TiGi Bedhead Moisture Maniac Conditioner

3.3

**REFORMULATION: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum(Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, D&C Orange 4 Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant **ORIGINAL FORMULA: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum(Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, D&C Orange 4

on 3/9/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a really great, moisturizing conditioner, up there with biolage conditioning balm in terms of effectiveness. Its a real pity that it has been discontinued.
But FYI... its still widely available on amazon, ebay, and some other online retailers. I just picked up a gallon off Amazon for the same price as would be a small bottle! The gallons are rare, but the regular size bottles are very easy to find, and they are regular priced.

There are some very informative, helpful reviews about this product here already, so I won't go to into the great ingredients too much cause its already been said. (see "most helpful" reviews)

Since its silicone free it won't build-up, and it has very minimal protein, making it somewhat rare.

The fragrance is out of this world wonderful to my nose. It stays in hair for a long while too.
It smells like peach blossom flowers and some tart fruit... Which doesnt sound great, but trust me it is a divine smell. They nailed the scent. It reminds me just a little of Burberry for women perfume!
I remember when I was using this years ago: The first time I tried it, I was staying with friends, and it was in their shower. I used it but was very suspicious of the orange liquid and the cutesy stylized bottle. To me, this stuff looked like candy... cute, but cheap and probably low quality.
I was AMAZED later as my hair dried... My hair looked and felt like I had used biolage! (that NEVER happens... Biolage is super unique in the texturizing, moisturizing, light feel on my hair). My hair felt amazing... it had body...it was shiny... it wasn't weighed down.
So I bought it and continued using it for a while, but stopped using it because it was harder for me to find then biolage.
Very excited to add this back into my rotation!!!
I highly suggest ordering some of this extinct product online before the prices shoot up. At the very least, if you use it and don't like it you can resell it on ebay later.

on 1/20/2014 1:41:00 AM

Started using this in conjunction with the shampoo. I am very pleased! My hair is significantly better. Much softer, manageable, it feels healthy. Definitely worth the buy. Be warned this is only sold and guaranteed in salons, not department stores or grocery stores. It says right on the bottle.

on 11/14/2013 3:00:00 AM

The packaging is cute. Smells nice. Adds some moisture. But not great so I don`t think i will buy it again. Nice enough so it worth a try, and it is easy to find everywhere...

on 9/2/2013 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually bought the shampoo, NOT the conditioner, but MUA doesn't have an entry for that. So that said, and prepare for a tl;dr, I love this. Last Christmas Ulta had litters this one sale for $7 each. I figured for the price I'd give it ago. Initial I didn't love it. Obviously because I am only now posting this. Since then I have bleached and really tortured my hair. After running out of everything else, i gave this a second try and it is fabulous. Even without using conditioner or serum, when my hair air dries it feels normal/healthy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used to use this about10 years ago. Looking back, it's expensive for what it is. It smells great, moisturizes and detangles. But it's expensive and I have found drugstore brands that do just as good if not better.

on 12/29/2011 10:45:00 AM

I bought a big bottle of this at TJ Maxx because I am in love with the Bedhead volumizing shampoo (in the pink bottle), so I thought I'd give this a shot since it's from the same brand. It's nothing more than average. Doesn't seem to really condition my hair exceptionally well, and definitely doesn't help detangle. I've gone through several bottles of the shampoo and am still working my way through this conditioner, just because there are so many others that I prefer to use over this.

on 11/28/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like it, it smells sooooo good and fruity and I like how it doesn't make my hair heavy and flat, it gives me a whispy effect.

It also works amazingly on my straight hair when I want voluminous waves and I use mousse after the shower. It's really hard for me to get wavy hair, much less when I use conditioner, so it was good that I dont have to sacrifice moisture for curls. Win!

on 11/7/2011 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought it for a fairly good price, and was excited to try it. I almost finished a 750 ml bottle now and I think it gives moisture but it's not that amazing. My ends definitely need more than this product offers. Also I need to use a lot of product to get relatively good results. I have used better conditioners for less money.

I like the smell and the texture although it could be a bit thicker, the pump is a nice feature.

Will not repurchase because I think there are better products out there.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the best conditioner I've ever used! After rinsing it out, and when my hair has dried, it is as silky and soft as never before. The scent is pretty nice, but I just wish it weren't as expensive! I rated the packaging quality 4/5 because it should, in my opinion, contain waaay more product for that outrageous price! But that doesn't change this being a really good conditioner :)

on 6/2/2011 4:01:00 AM

Like a reviewer a few posts below me, I have an oily scalp and dry ends. This conditioner helped my ends feel more nourished, but was too much for my scalp. It's a bit weighty, and I avoided using more than just a little bit, concentrating less on my scalp and more on the middle-to-ends of my strands. Great sweet smell (if you're into that!). Effective detangler. Not an HG conditioner, but not terrible either.