August 29, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Shine That Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

This is a great Pink color,it is light on the lips,meaning not sticky.Glides on smoothly.Great color to wear alone.Love this shade =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart_xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I couldn't rave enough about this product. It is absolutely beautiful. The colour is hot-pink with a high gloss finish, and it is not only pigmented but does not leave an undesirable sticky feel. I do believe you get what you pay for, and even though this was slightly more expensive than the other drugstore lipglosses I normally get, it is so worth it! This is great topped over lipsticks for that extra oomph, or even worn on its own. Also, I must say I really like the packaging these glosses come in- not tacky at all and very elegant. Great aesthetic feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Fabulous gloss for a drug store brand, as good or better than my MAC, Chanel and Stila glosses! As other reviewers have mentioned, this gloss is a bubblegum pink, I think more of a hot pink bubble gum, gives just enough of a hot pink shine for the perfect pink pout. I am very impressed with Revlon lipsticks, nail polishes, and glosses and this one is no exception! The packaging is chic and elegant, another plus. If you love hot pink like I do, you have to try this! It's also a great color for spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is an excellent option for a drugstore lipgloss. It's non-sticky and the colour is a pretty pink that's pigmented enough but not over the top. The only reason I probably won't pick up more is because I still prefer the MAC cremesheen glasses because of the scent, and the Revlon is very pricey considering it's drugstore. However, I don't regret picking up this one, so I will mark it yes for re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product - I've used some of the other colors in this line with success. The color in the package matches what ends up on my lips, and it lasts a long time. Can't say this particular color works with skin color, though (my skin has warm, olive undertones). I'm going to try the raisin glaze color next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's perfect gloss to pair with a girly pink! Goes on smooth,cremy, last long!love it! Love pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm Asian with yellow understones - NC30. I think this looks great on me! I was very surprised because it is a kind of cool pink, but it looks great and I love it! The formula is very nice for a gloss. Will buy this again and many other colors : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After Pink Whisper, I'm beginning to LOVE these Revlon lip glosses and this one is fab!

It's a slightly brighter but darker pink with not too much glitter/sparkle. I don't like such a bright look so I don't apply too much. After, it doesn't disappear, only fades but stains your lips in a lovely pink colour like a lipstain! Love the staying power and super cute after it fades a bit. I just dyed my hair and it looks adorable with a brown or lightish brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this line of lip glosses. This one is no exception. I was a little doubtful when I got this because it is a cooler pink than the pinks I normally wear. (I have warm skin tone with yellow undertones). I was surprised at how bright it was when I put it on my lips, but it's actually not unnatural or clownish looking. Cool pinks never worked for me, but this one did! Well, two coats of this will be way to bright for everyday, but one coat or a few dabs is just perfect.
I also love that it has spf 15 in it, which is a huge plus since many lip glosses actually make your lips more prone to sunburn.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Raquel1285

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm usually a neutral or MLBB kind of girl, but I wanted to try a true pink lipgloss. This was 75% off at CVS, so I decided to buy it. I'm so glad I did! I'm NW20 with dark brown hair/hazel eyes and I LOVE this. MAC's sweetie lipstick was my favorite pink, but I like this so much better. It's very pigmented and shows up as a true medium pink on my pigmented lips. While this is definitely "bolder" than my usual look, it's fine for day or night looks.