April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eye Shadow - Prestige - Duo - Passionfruit

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by moniib

Omg this is old but I've never really used it until recently because every time I tried getting color payoff it wouldn't happen. Then I tried it again and I put a lot of pressure on the brush and now it works perfectly! I love these colors and it has such a nice finish. Reminds me of department store eye shadows. The eyeshadow is really pigmented you just have to press harder on your brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

*I'm NC20.

Pros:
Light side=pigmented
Affordable

Cons:
Dark side not pigmented(No color pay-off at all)
Need to use wet not dry

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I got this free with a prestige powder purchases about a year ago- but i felt like I should review it....this eyeshadow had very low pigmentation, which i do not mind when it comes to bright colors but this was just so terrible...it did not show up at all, and the texture was very off......I never repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I don't know if what I got is a later packaging but this duo I saw a very pale light pink/lilac paired with a darker lavender. This duo isn't as good as the single Prestige shadows and requires a lot of prep/base work + packing methods to get it to it's color. It's not a total loss but has made me hesitant to try other duos from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this not knowing what to expect, and I am pleasently surprized by this color! This doesn't quite come out as dark as what the color actually shows. The dark plum actually goes on like a light lavender, and the lighter purple color comes out a very sheer pearlesent purple. The mica makes this look very metallic, and it wears well on a cool skintone. It's quite feminene, and sexy as far as purples go. The $3.99 for the quanity you get makes this little gem a steal! I will buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by alizkandariyya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this and all Prestige duo eyeshadows to have an odd texture, where the shadow didn't want to stick to the brush or applicator, and then wouldn't go smoothly onto skin, with or without a base applied. It goes on spotty, on both fingers & eyelids. Never had this problem with other brands. How odd! Gave it a two because at least the colors were nice in the pot, but you'd never know it on the face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 6:43:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Groovynub described this duo perfectly -- peachy champagne and plummy bronze. I like it a lot more then the Green Tea duo, because the shadows feel silkier and have more pigment. I love the plum tones in the bronze shade, so pretty. If I ever run out of this, I will repurchase.