September 16, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - VitaGloss 2 O - Raspberry Grapefruit Souffle

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

I have this in the liquid version. I learned my lesson with the crappy solid versions, as I had a couple of them (in different scents) prior to this buy. It goes on super sheer and it was quite glossy; not sticky at all. I should have chosen a different scent though (now that I think of it, the watermelon one) as I didn't like this one like I would have thought. The packaging is super cute, which is one of the 'special' points. It really is just a typical clear shiny gloss though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Peach_Pancake_126

I hate to say it, but this SUCKS. It looks like it would glide on so smoothly and be ultra-moisturizing, but no, it takes 2 applications to even feel it on your lips, it's so hard, and when you can feel it, it's sticky and feels like it's drying. My stick hasn't broken yet, though. Too bad, since I like how it's packaged like a lipstick, and the scent is such a realistic grapefruit. But I think it's called Raspberry Grapefruit Squeeze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, screw the damn stick crap. It sucks. It's like rubbing one of those jelly erasers across your lips. I just bought the liquid version of this flavor though, and it's MUCH better. A little thinner than I like, but the Gummi Bear flavor makes up for that. Maybe the stick version would make a good base for this...?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by antipatsy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

awful, awful, awful - because of the clear looks like it will be soft and wonderfully moisturizing. nope - it might as well be chapstick for softness, and like chapstick it does nothing to moisturize my chronically dry lips. i love lip smackers and the liquid glosses and this stuff fascinated me but ugh - what a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by avidami

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday in the liquid. I loved it from the get-go! Smelled wonderful, tasted wonderful, and it wasn't sticky at all! Yay! The first gloss I have found that is moisturizing w/o being sticky! Lots of shine. I give it a 4 because I've been reading about how some ppls wands have been breaking off...lol! I think the product is great though!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by babygurlie208

ok i just bought this today in the mixed berry spritzer...and i was thinking o wow a nice soft gel lip balm that i can take with me to tennessee for a school trip...it is sooo not soft! it is hard and doesnt even make my lips soft. it makes them feel dry. and it freaking broke!!! grrrr i love the smell of it but it sucks sooo bad! i will never buy one of these again unless its in the liquid

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Man, this really DOES taste & smell just like Gummi Bears. Very yummy. 3 points are just for the taste. It looks very neat, like some kind of jewel or crystal stick in a clear tube. It is a little hard & waxy though, but I like my lip balms waxy b/c they moisturize better that way. I fell asleep with this on last night & my lips were super-moisturized & soft when I woke up!

UPDATE, well not really- I was using this as I was writing the review, and the stick broke off. Not good, considering its brand new. Damnit. I stuck it back in the tube & can still use it and all, but it just irks me that it broke right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2004 10:59:00 PM More reviews by LegallyBlonde

This stuff (in stick form) is great. It smells like Gummi Bears and glides on my lips. The packagings a little pooey, but it made my lips feel great- a first for winter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my god this is not good stuff!!! I thought it looked cool and I had figured it'd have a jelly-like consistency because of how it looked, but I was wrong. This crap is HARD AS A ROCK!!! I had to rub it onto my lips so hard that I actually *broke* it. When I finally got it on my lips, it's STICKY, and not in that pleasant MAC lipglass kind of way. I do not expect a balm to be sticky.. no shine, either. It did smell pretty good tho. For $4, smell alone is just not enough. I think I'll try the liquid.