September 16, 2014 | 1954 users online

Eye Shadow - Garden Botanika - Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Gosh I Loooovvveedd these. This was some of my earliest makeup (also got into it from my mom! We BOTH still have them from years ago!) Such gorgeous colors. There are a few discontinued/hard to find brands that had shadows that just have not been replicated since then. Really sad. I used to love this store.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CuteSmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got about 8 of these eyeshadows on a clearance sale recently. So far so good i really like all of the colors I got with the exception of one called coffee it's a lil to dark for me, but I'll use it as an eyeliner. I think these eyeshadows add just the right amount of color for my liking. I was told that they are reformulating the eyeshadows and I'll be purchasing them as well when they come out around the March or April! Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by quinny28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to get these shadows. I ordered online and had to kind of guess on the colors. I like the colors, but the shadows perform poorly. Hard to get enough color and product gets litle bumps all over it after a few uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jess6886

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this color in Azuki, and believe it or not, my mom got me hooked on it. I use it as a blush, and the color is gorgeous. I think I have finally found my favorite blush color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

I swapped for GB e/s in Mica (shimmery graphite), Sycamore (shimmery golden brown), and Sand (shimmery peachy gold).

PROS: Super creamy, nicely pigmented shadows! Gorgeous colors. Last well (but I ALWAYS use TFSI w/any e/s).

CONS: None :)

Overall, great products that I will definitely be repurchasing. They're HG e/s for me, tied with Clinique. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jenniferedge

My first one of these was Chamomile, and its a fleshy color, its really chalky but i still use it every now and then, I ordered two more on the website from the clearence section and i was alittle disappointed when they came, the two colors I got were Indigo and Neptune.. the color swatches they had on the website are nothing like the eyeshadows, Neptune is, in my opinion hideous and not pigmented at all. Indigo, although i was expecting the color i saw online is still a nice color and use it alot, its very pigmented and is nice for a blue smokey eye, I wouldnt pay full price for these, thats for sure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

I was disappointed in this shadow too. Pretty in the pan, but too chalky and no color payoff.Tried to layer it, but didn't help much. Color I got was Pansy, a pale purple.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Felecia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased a set of eye shadow that came as part of a holiday palette from last year. The packaging was beautiful and the colors looked divine in the pans but they were so disappointing on. I have to layer the color to even get it to show up and they were not very pigmented. In general I have learned to stay away from GB because of the amount of fragrance in their products too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 7:14:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this product in Indigo and absolutely love it! It makes my green eyes stand out more so than with any other shadow I've tried. I love the consistency because it's very easy to blend. Only a tiny bit is needed for a very pretty smoky eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have one of these in the copper color, which I like. The other one I had in a light tan color was sort of crumbly, and not smooth so I gave it away but I still have and use my copper. I would buy again if I had the extra cash, as they are quite pricely for such little eyeshadows.