August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Body Scrubs - Philosophy - Under Your Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2003 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Murielle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my Holy Grail scrub. I know it's a 'body' scrub, but I've been using it on my face for years now and haven't found anything better. It's got gobs of grit and other good stuff to break down the gunk that gets in my pores. Perfect texture that isn't slimey or too slick to let the scrubbers to their job. Most days I don't have to bother using cleanser first because it will leave my face clean, and you only need to use a pea-sized drop so the bottle will last a long time. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 11:21:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has a nice light citrus scent. I use it in the shower on my knees and arms.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This is a great scrub to shave with. It has little grains so it's not harsh at all. A little goes a long way too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2001 2:47:00 PM More reviews by therealmcbeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great all purpose exfoliator. I use it on my body in the shower and sometimes mix a little with my Real Purity cleanser when I need a litte exfoliation. It's fairly gentle and smells very faintly of citrus; overall it's a great multitasker.