August 23, 2014 | 993 users online

Lip Gloss - Apt.5 Cosmetics - LL-09

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other reviewer this lip gloss looks very lavendar in the tube but goes on very sheer and adds a wonderful pink color to my lips. I am wearing my usual my lips but better pinky-brown lipstick color and this adds a really nice glow to to the color. This one is not especially pigmented but that's okay - it's a very pretty top coat. Like all of Apt 5 lip glosses the staying power and scent are awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite gloss from Apt. 5! Looks exactly how it does on their site as so all their glosses luckily since they don't bother to name their colors. Anyhow, it looks like a soft lavendar, but does not apply purple at all! Instead it creates the prettiest soft pink I have ever worn! My lips are just slightly pigemented a soft rosey pink and this compliments them so well as I'm sure it would do for most people. Very pleased!

Goes perfectly with Lip Liner LL-10UPDATE: Well, this has been my signature lip liner for a couple years+ now but alas I have to discontinue my support of Apt 5 as their customer service is far too horrific to deal with any longer. Some of the worst I have come across w/ an on-line retailer. Just no longer worth it!