July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Schiap

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I went without buying this for years because I didn't need it, but the pigment of this hot fuchsia pink just does something for so many skin tones. It radiates pink and isn't too cool or warm toned. I also like that the formula doesn't move around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by monicargonzalez

I am really surprised I like this so much!! I have been picking up this lipstick up and then putting it down at Sephora for a very long time. I just seemed too blue toned for my warm complexion. I thought it would look clownish and silly...but NO!! When it mixes with the pigmentation on my lips it just creates a really beautiful, bright, yes, but not garish shade of pink. I love Nars lipsticks and I think they are a serious step above in color and formulation than MAC. I love MAC, but the Nars matte lippies just go on so smooth and stay put throughout eating and drinking. So glad I finally got it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lot of people have been complimenting whenever I wear this. So I guess it really does suit my skin tone. I feel it is just like your ordinary lipstick, and it really looks just like any regular lipstick, nothing much. I also don't like how it glides on my lips it's a bit dry. But I would give it 4 lippies coz I get compliments a lot. Or maybe I'm just not a fan of pink lipsticks anymore and I see that there are far more better shades out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is beautiful! It's a little difficult to apply (because I have very light skin and not well defined lips), but it looks beautiful on! It looks great for hours, and stays on through meals. It's a perfect fuchsia!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by firefox23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There is something awkwardly classy about this bright pink lipstick that sets it apart from others. I just think it is the perfect shade of pink - it's brilliantly vivid and opaque. It's a blue based pink lipstick, so it works well for my cool undertones. Being fair-skinned, I didn't see a bright pink lipstick in my future as most I have tried are too warm for my complexion.

I feel in serious lust with this after seeing it on the Sephora website and scoping it out on beauty blogs. It just makes me happy. For me, this is more of a 'night out' or special occasion lipstick because it's just so fun for a party! I'd recommend investing in a lipliner, just to make sure your edges don't get messy (it's such a bold colour that it will be easy to see when it smudges, as with a red lipstick). A good lipliner to try would be either Urban Decay 'Wicked', or MAC 'Magenta' Lipliner. This has semi-matte finish which I really like, as I lean more towards matte lipsticks in general. However if you aren't into matte lipsticks, it's good to note that this isn't very drying as it still retains some creamy consistency - as opposed to being a straight matte product.

Beaauuttiffullllllllll must-own shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Fritremer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really fall in love of this lipstick, it stays a long time, even after a snack or meal, it´s quite expensive but i will buy it again!! and the color it´s just lovely!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this lipstick because Girl about town pulled a little red on me, although I still like GAT. I think Schiap will become one of my new favorites. It feels moisturizing and comfortable to wear and isn't "in your face" bright. Perfect for spring/summer and definitely in trend right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

Perfect bright pink lipstick with blue undertones. Looks beautiful with Yu lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

I knew there was a reason I wanted this lipstick so badly, and it was so worth it in the end to finally have it in my hands!

Candy yum yum is the baby prostitute fuschia colored lipstick while this lipstick is the tasteful professional who goes out for happy hour. I own and love both, but this one is a little deeper so that it cannot be garish, especially with my tan skin and dark hair. It is still definitely not for the meek, but it is much classier to pull off. I just love how it is a bright lip without trying too hard and screaming look at me at everyone who passes by. People will look, but there will be no judgmental icy knife stares from women or leery ones from men.

After the initial 3 or 4 hours, the color fades evenly into this beautiful raspberry stain that isn't cracking up your lips or leaving in blotches. The sexy mistress left you a love letter bedside. And the best thing is it doesn't dry out my lips like the matte formula of candy yum yum. I have real trouble with wearing lipsticks since I constantly have to reapply lip balm in fear of peeling color.

I dislike how nars gives you so little product for your money since I will be wearing this one often for the summer.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

There is nothing else to say about this lipstick except that it is AMAZING and I love it and everyone should own it.
I am on my second tube. Its definitely a bright, shocking pink (truly the brightest and most neon hot pink out there) so it is not for the faint of heart. But worn with a nude face and just eyeliner on the top lid + mascara it looks incredible. you will get compliments and comments galore as people wonder where on earth you got such an incredible hot pink lip color.

I love to pull my hair up into a high bun and wear this with gold earrings. Its so simple yet such a fun and elegant look. I also like wearing my hair down and wavy/beachy with this and a little bronzer. This lipstick is a MUST HAVE for summer and I truly think it looks great on many different skin tones and with many different hair colors. I am medium-light blond with blue eyes and slightly tanned skin and although I am warmed toned, this cool-toned pink looks great.

My good friend is Italian and has dark brown hair and brown eyes with olive skin and she looks fabulous in it as well. She is the one who introduced me to it years ago!!