Bourjois Et Mat Anti-shine Oil Control Stick

3.0

on 8/27/2015 2:20:00 AM

Let me start by saying I have really oily skin and huge pores and during the summer when its hot my makeup is usually gone in 2 hours. This little stick hides pores and instantly can make the shiniest spots completely matte for a few hours- blotting papers, primers, and powder retouches haven't come close to this product it goes on over makeup its the best! It does smell a bit too flowery but I have really sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered mine a bit.

on 9/17/2004 4:26:00 PM

This stuff is terrible. Just terrible. Wouldn't buy it again on a bet.

on 8/8/2004 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It worked okay on me but the scent is really overbearing. It's very floral and you have to be prepared to smell it all day. ech. Otherwise, it's okay. It's better in the stick form than the p.t. roth kind.

on 7/2/2004 5:31:00 PM

This stick did a fantastic job of stoppihng shine. It keeps shine at bay for at least 3 hours or so. My only problem with this project is that when you put it on it feels like your spreading paste on your face. I swear I can feel it blocking my pores. However, I have not had any break outs from this product so maybe it's just me. This product has a very distinct smell, sort of like baby powder with a floral note. The package is a convienent stick form however it's not the prettiest because there is writing all over it. Overall I'm very pleased with this product.

on 12/20/2003 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mattifying stick is colourless and more of a skincare item. It does the mattifying job pretty well but leaves white residue if applied over-zealously (which is what I did!)I also see my pores become smaller. But it's heavily scented so ppl with sensitive skin might wanna be more careful.

Popular Primer/ Correctors