November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Bourjois - Et Mat Anti-shine Oil Control Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2004 4:26:00 PM More reviews by EffieJay001

This stuff is terrible. Just terrible. Wouldn't buy it again on a bet.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by shinyshoe

It worked okay on me but the scent is really overbearing. It's very floral and you have to be prepared to smell it all day. ech. Otherwise, it's okay. It's better in the stick form than the p.t. roth kind.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by MsLiu22

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stick did a fantastic job of stoppihng shine. It keeps shine at bay for at least 3 hours or so. My only problem with this project is that when you put it on it feels like your spreading paste on your face. I swear I can feel it blocking my pores. However, I have not had any break outs from this product so maybe it's just me. This product has a very distinct smell, sort of like baby powder with a floral note. The package is a convienent stick form however it's not the prettiest because there is writing all over it. Overall I'm very pleased with this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not mattify my skin. Not surprising, as from the feel of it, I'm guessing it's another silicone based mattifier, all of which do not seem to work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by madabtmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mattifying stick is colourless and more of a skincare item. It does the mattifying job pretty well but leaves white residue if applied over-zealously (which is what I did!)I also see my pores become smaller. But it's heavily scented so ppl with sensitive skin might wanna be more careful.