September 16, 2014 | 2078 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Pink Sugar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mhubbard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes m'am, this stuff is very simply sweet, sweet, sweet. I love it. No, it does not evoke deep, dark, haunting memories, nor sophistication, but does every perfume have to ? I am not sure if it is exactly suitable for work, but definitely for romance if your guy is into sweet scents. The price is great and I think almost all gourmand lovers will want this in their wardrobe. I just hope it doesn't get discontinued, however there are so many good fakes out there that I am not too worried.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lippies for price and packaging. It smells like arse on me. This is one of my MUA *kicks dirt* moments. I really, really, really wished this had worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorites. Smells sweet like candy and vanilla, but it is very potent. I have to agree with some people that you have to be careful with how much you spray because it is very strong and if you do too much it will be a BAD thing lol for you and those around you. If I spray too much I can get a head ache, but that goes for any perfume for me. I was surprised to see it was only rated a level 4 on EWG meaning it doesn't have nearly as many bad chemicals in it as other perfumes (I do consider this actually with a lot of fragrances as I am trying to go more natural). It isnt too expensive and the packaging I saved! If you like sweet/food smells and wanna give your boyfriend cavities get this ^___^ <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by rubie17

okay so ive been wanting this perfume for a while now...and i finally got it!! So now I can give you a review. I am OBSESSED with sweet, warm, and girly smells (I love to smell like candy). I really love this scent because it's sweet, and smells like cotton candy in a more sophisticated type of way. BUT if you don't like sweet smells then this is not for you!! I always get compliments with this, and I am just in love with it. I just hate how expensive it is!! So if you don't wanna pay the price of pink sugar, and when I can't afford to buy this, I have a few dupes that i've found that smell similar. Body fantasies cotton candy, and the VS Pink warm and cozy scent. Try pink sugar out girls!! P.S. Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande wear this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by bubblepowerflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is every sugar lover's dream. This smells so sweet and nice and I always hear people say "what smells so good?". Really enjoy it but some might find the smell to be too strong if you are sensitive nose.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ArtaSk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by princess2fab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite perfume. I've used it off and on for years. Very girly, pretty packaging. It smells so yummy and I've had friends ask if they can lick me when I wear it. Vanillary and marshmellowy is how I'd describe it. Only bad thing is it doesn't last that long. It's pink in a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink Sugar is one of the sweetest fragrances I've smelled, and since sweet fragrances are my favorite, a staple on my vanity. I'm one of those people who couldn't imagine disliking the smell. I feel so pretty and girly wearing it.

I don't really smell bakery pastry or frosting sweetness but a frilly, sugary scent with caramelly warmth and the delicious drifting fragrance of vanilla. Delicious raspberries beside addicting, cozy musk keep Pink Sugar from smelling too boring or one-dimensional. It smells really thoughtfully crafted and not at all cheap. Pink Sugar has much more to give than the smell of those cheap cookies with pink frosting or a sprinkled donut you pick up at the supermarket. It is a gourmand scent, but one with many layers, and it's inviting and pretty and I don't think it's childish at all. Don't let anyone tell you you're too old to wear a scent. Just wear what radiates how you feel.

Licorice is briefly the top note and may seem too soured or strong, but once on your skin for twenty minutes or so, the fragrance softens to a warm and delicious scent reminiscent of candy floss with the richness of caramel and a subtle fruity, citrus tinge. Juicy, sweet, and girly, just a lovely classic gourmand perfume. Plus the packaging is so classy and cute. I keep a rollerball in my purse because it tends to last about four hours. With two sprays, the sillage is a perfect balance between close to the skin and still making a signature scent.

If you're a fan of sweet or gourmand fragrances you'll most likely end up needing Pink Sugar in your perfume collection but like all perfumes, I'd advise seeing how it works with your skin chemistry before buying the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by smei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of Pink Sugar reminds me of vanilla buttercreamy cupcakes topped with pink sprinkles. I received the rollerball as a gift and tried it on for fun even though I assumed it would be too sweet. Well, it was entirely too sweet but for some reason I can't seem to get enough of it. This smells so delicious. I can't wear this to work but often rush home to wear it at night for a few hours until I shower. I'd definitely consider this a guilty pleasure.