Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 3/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Purchased on Ebay having never smelled this. I am pleasantly surprised. I really am enjoying it.

on 3/19/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Amazing omg. Smells like a gourmand orgy in a cylindrical bottle. MmmmmMmMMMmmMm gotten SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! More than any other perfume I own! So yummy

Cotton candy. This is exactly like liquid cotton candy in a bottle. Which is, don't get me wrong, nice at times. I am a huge fan of sweet and fruity perfumes, but this is borderline too sweet for my tastes. I would say it smells similar to Britney Spears 'Fantasy", with that same cotton candy smell, and I would settle for either. It's incredibly sweet, and is nice when you are going for that smell. It's notes are pretty linear, and are just basically cotton candy and sugar. As for lasting power, this baby has been on me for a good 8 hours now and the scent is still strong. Because of that lasting power (on my skin, anyway), it can become cloying. Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with it, as I bought this for super cheap on eBay, so I'm not disappointed. I will probably not repurchase.

***EDIT:*** The smell has really grown on me. I find myself spraying it pretty frequently. It's a simple, but very happy smell that just makes me smile, which is mostly what I'm looking for in perfume. So, I bumped it up a star. :) I'm finding it might just be worth a repurchase, if I ever get through this large bottle!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Got this at Rexall Drugs for $25, and I just love it! I'm not in the teen, tween or even twenty-year-old bracket, I just love scents that envelope me like a warm hug. Right now I'm breathing in a delicious mix of vanilla, icing sugar and a hint of musk that brings the candiness into control and adds some sex appeal. I like fragrances that make me feel happy, and this really ticks the box big time. I can see why people would be turned off by such sweetness as this, but for me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's just what I need to help me get through a long day at the office. Thank you Pink Sugar!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh boy...the famous "Aquolina Pink Sugar" perfume!. where do i start...Okay, first the packaging is absolutely ADORABLE..i must say.. it comes in a cylinder like container with bright pink candy swirl around it. when you open it, it looks like something you would see in a candy box. Like chocolates or expensive sweets with the little crinkled plastic surrounding it. I adore it. It is like the people are saying" i Present to you, a Sweet Frosty treat for your body! Oh so feminine!
This perfume scent itself is rather complex to rate....as a person who loves the sweetest of all sweetest dessert type fragrances. I was excited to try this and ordered it a very long time ago, when spraying it at first, you get smacked in the face with not Alcohol(like many perfumes, which i hate, but that is a good thing) but just strait up plain POWDERED SUGAR. and nothing else...scent that rivals Bubblegum or CottonCandy....or both, whatever's your taste. That can be a good thing or a bad thing... it all depends on your taste in fragrances. if you want to smell like candy sugar and nothing else. It is PERFECT for you. Me however find it kinda...how shall i say it......idk slightly annoying?.......Here is my reason why..
The perfume is strong , which is a good thing for me..but... its just SWEET!! and thats about it! i know it has all these different notes in it..but honestly you cant smell hardly any of them! its just strong powdery sugar. I wanted more of a WARM really sweet scent, that smells like SOMETHING in particular. But when i smell this...i just cant help but to go..
"its sweet.....very sweet...very VERY sweet....GOOD LORD THIS IS SWEET...????????...okay????.....is that it???..." you get what i am trying to say? Its just SWEET and that's about it.. i compared it to bubblegum or cotton candy because both of those are made of complete sugar, just the way this product smells, The product truly lives up to its name "Pink Sugar" . and the smell never dies off....as a matter a fact, it can last a couple days. What i do like about the scent... is after it dies off..which deifies the logic in repurchasing. After about 20 hours of spraying it on myself.. the Crazy sugar rush train ends and a random WARM salted Caramel comes out, that i absolutley LOVE !!!. i cant help but to think "oh if only this bottle smelled like this permanently!" . but alas...it does not... and one more thing. you cannot combine it with another fragrance to try and change it...I.E " lotions, layering, ex...." it will just overpower it and just continue to smell like nothing but pure sugar..
So all in all... this is for someone who purely wants to smell sweet and nothing else. Not for the faint of heart.. i still have like 85%-90% of mine still left after about a year and a half hoping one day, i will have a change of heart and i will learn to love it ..but as of right now..its just to much..

A BAG OF HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!!

i just had to throw that last one in there real quick because, i just remembered that was one of the things i kept comparing the scent to... =P

on 2/2/2015 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this. I have purchased two perfumes in the past month. I happened upon this while I was busy stalking Hypnotic Poison. It's difficult to compare the two but if I had to I would say Pink Sugar seems more "fun" while Hypnotic P is more "serious". However I did not want to pay the $45 for a 1.7 ounce bottle. I Don't mind dishing out the money for the HP but not for this one. So although i liked it, I passed. Until I found it on a site online for a certain reputable pharmacy. They had the 3.4 ounce of Pink Sugar for $25. That is a price that is a wonderful deal so I got it. After it came I fell in love. It lasts so long on me. I just now ordered a second 3.4 at that price. One to keep in my purse and one for home!

It definitely smells sweet. I do smell licorice which I'm surprised I like in this mixture. I smell a little bit of vanilla. It just has a "sparkling sweet" smell. Smells sweetly fresh and has no cheap smell. As always, it's best to test out on yourself and wear it for awhile.

The bottle is cute and girly. I love it. Most importantly, the lid stays on tight.

The stars I give this are based on the good price I got, as long as I am able to get it at that cost, I absolutely love this and will continue to purchase.

This is sooooooo very sweet but I love it. It is definitely an extremely sugary scent, not only vanilla, as another user said. This does not smell only like vanilla.
The packaging is adorable... Perhaps being in my 20's I'm not longer young enough to wear this scent, but I do it anyway because my husband likes when I wear it, I like it, and it isn't anyone's business which perfume I choose to wear.

on 1/13/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was given this as a gift and it is a nice scent, just way too young for me. It's sweet and sugary and fruity. It also doesn't last very long on my skin, it could just be my skin. I am currently using this as a room spray for my two little girls' rooms, when I want their rooms to smell extra nice.

It smells really good..but very sweet smelling and gave me a headache

on 1/5/2015 11:09:00 AM

After reading reviews I had to try this! Today I was very dissapointed with it, expecting better. Its vanilla that's all. If I were to slap some vanilla essence on from the kitchen it would be exactly the same as Pink Sugar, no less no more.

Popular Fragrances