Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 8/20/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a blind buy for me and I'm soooo glad I did! The cotton candy & caramel scent is sexy and draws people into you. I get so many compliments on this one. 15 years married, 4 kids and I can't keep my husband away when I wear it. LOVE this sweet sexy sensual scent!

on 8/16/2015 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don't wear this one for me, it's cloying and seems childish. My nickname for it is "Baby Prostitute".

I love this fragrance because men love it. I only wear it when I have a target in my sights. This stuff begs him to get closer, it makes me smell delicious, edible. And encourages him to eat me up, which is exactly what I want. It lasts about the length of one hot date.

My bisexual ex broke my rollerball of it because I wouldn't lend it to him for a casual sex date with some big hairy guy. What a hag. I broke up with him and bought some more. I am not sharing my mankiller juice with anyone.

on 7/19/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This smells like cotton candy.
Gosh it smells soooo sweet and really good.
It's a nice change from the typical floral or woodsy perfumes
My only issue is that it doesnt last long
This isn't something I'd wear to a business meeting, though. It's definitely too sweet for that

I can see how some people could find this over-kill and too sweet. don't buy this unless you like super sweet scents!

It smells sweet but it's not that gross fake sweet smell. It is pure.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

every time i wear this eau de toilet i always get ask what am i wearing it smells real good
i forget i have it on all the time cause i can't smell it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this perfume because of the fabulous reviews, not thinking too much of it at first, but assuming it would grow on me. However I find it to be ok, nothing special, and it doesn't last long on me.

on 5/22/2015 1:48:00 PM

I have been wearing this scent for a few years. it has a great, almost musky cotton candy scent. I am generally not a fan of very sweet scents but I love this.
I get many compliments on it. I actually make my own Pink Sugar scented body spray for a fraction of the cost, so I cannot comment on the price, but it seems to be reasonably priced.
Men seem to love it.

on 5/17/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

on 5/8/2015 8:25:00 AM

amazing, very sweet smells like fairy floss

I really like this scent. I do not like strong scents or anything floral or with the word "clean" in the description. This was nice and light. Kinda smelled like cotton candy. Only issue was half way thru the bottle it started to smell like alcohol

Popular Fragrances