Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 7/19/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This smells like cotton candy.
Gosh it smells soooo sweet and really good.
It's a nice change from the typical floral or woodsy perfumes
My only issue is that it doesnt last long
This isn't something I'd wear to a business meeting, though. It's definitely too sweet for that

I can see how some people could find this over-kill and too sweet. don't buy this unless you like super sweet scents!

It smells sweet but it's not that gross fake sweet smell. It is pure.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

every time i wear this eau de toilet i always get ask what am i wearing it smells real good
i forget i have it on all the time cause i can't smell it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this perfume because of the fabulous reviews, not thinking too much of it at first, but assuming it would grow on me. However I find it to be ok, nothing special, and it doesn't last long on me.

on 5/22/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have been wearing this scent for a few years. it has a great, almost musky cotton candy scent. I am generally not a fan of very sweet scents but I love this.
I get many compliments on it. I actually make my own Pink Sugar scented body spray for a fraction of the cost, so I cannot comment on the price, but it seems to be reasonably priced.
Men seem to love it.

on 5/17/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

on 5/8/2015 8:25:00 AM

amazing, very sweet smells like fairy floss

I really like this scent. I do not like strong scents or anything floral or with the word "clean" in the description. This was nice and light. Kinda smelled like cotton candy. Only issue was half way thru the bottle it started to smell like alcohol

on 3/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Purchased on Ebay having never smelled this. I am pleasantly surprised. I really am enjoying it.

on 3/19/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Amazing omg. Smells like a gourmand orgy in a cylindrical bottle. MmmmmMmMMMmmMm gotten SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! More than any other perfume I own! So yummy

Popular Fragrances