April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The old formula was much much better. Nude lustre was my HG. A simple swipe would take me from drab to fab. I dont know why companies try to fix what wasnt even broken.
I bought the new formula in the shade supernatural thinking that it resembled my beloved NL but it cannot even hold a candle to it. From then on, I swatched various shades in the store and it became apparent to me that they really messes up a great product. Very very disappointing!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by funkysmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the Sugar Violet (230) which looked so great in the tube -- fuschia with pink, red, blue, & purple shimmer -- but it's SO lightly pigmented that even when I troweled it onto my lips, it was nothing more than shiny and a little shimmery.

I like a translucent look, but this is ridiculous. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tiarizard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Kiss Me Coral shade of this gloss about a month ago. It works really great with my skin color. At first looking at the color it was intimidating because I have never used a coral color on my lips before. It has no taste or smell to it. Since I usually just wear chapstick on my lips, wearing this gloss felt heavy at first but after some time I got used to it so it really isn't bothersome or heavy if you are already used to wearing lip gloss.
It stays on for a very long time. Bought it at Rite Aid, usually around $8 but with a Rite Aid card you can get a certain percentage of it off. It's a pretty big tube so it will take me a while until it runs out especially because I only wear gloss a few times a week. Definitely worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved the old chic square sided version, had many shades, loved them all. It used to be a HG product. Loved the doe foot applicator too. Easy to use, applied evenly. Formula was great. No smell, no taste, great non sticky formula and an applicator I could use with my eyes closed and get a nice lipline everytime. I even used it while my husband and i were driving down rough gravel roads in the back of beyond! The square sides never rolled off counters, and the gloss looked chic and substantial.

So I am running low and need gloss. I find the new mildly ugly round container, and a decent selection of colour so I pick Super Natural & I'm on my way!

HAH NOT SO MUCH!!!!

I encounter the evil applicator of doom. It is now a hard plastic trough that dumps too much gloss on half my lips smearing itself along, then runs out of gloss & scrapes my lips as I attempt to even things out. Unsuccessfully!

But its a nice formula. Just cant make that evil applicator work. It messes my lips up every time. Whoever thought this up needs to rethink their career.

I like the gloss, it is just too much trouble to bother buying it ever again till the applicator problem is solved. Too bad. Meantime my under used lip brush is getting a workout while I use up the last of this new gloss. Epic fail Revlon, and I've always been a big fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ritaaxo

I love this lipgloss it is a bit sticky at first but then it evens out. Love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses! They are great :) not sticky, not drying, good pigmentation, smooth, and smell nice, atleast not bad. The two colors I got were raisin rage and super natural and they are both gorgeous colors. They last for around two hours and I would definitely repurchase them. They are actually comparable to the almay liquid lip balms and I have a full post of the two of them in my blog: www.utopiansocietyofbeauty.weebly.com Love these! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

In the last few years, I've really hated wearing lipgloss, and I've tried a bunch out and disliked them all. This is the first one I've really loved - it doesn't excessively dry your lips out and it goes on smoothly without being sticky, which is what I look for in a lipgloss. I have it in Pinkissimo, and the colour is that "your lips but better" shade - a little bit pink and shimmery without leaving any glitter behind. My only complaint is that at $10.50, it's a bit pricey for a drugstore gloss, but it's a good enough gloss that it doesn't matter too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mamafazz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The old formula was great, haven't tried to new ones yet. Big Lot's has the old formula for $2. Stock up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by marissa04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just to clarify… They did discontinue the old formula. I have the original pink pop and bought the newest version out of curiosity and it is nothing like it... In fact it's sheer and jelly-like. If you can't tell I was a little disappointed they tried to fix what wasn't even broken. My review is for the discontinued lipglosses, which were so pigmented, creamy, and non-sticky. I literally have no complaints, except sometimes the top got messy and leaked lipgloss on the sides. These were on clearance a couple of months ago so most stores only have the newest version, but if you happen to see any more of them anywhere I would DEFINITELY stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipgloss line. I have at least four of these and have used up two. My favorite is Pink Pop. I just used up Cherries in the Glow and it's a great lipgloss to apply before or after I apply red lipstick. It doesn't run, isn't sticky, provides a good amount of moisture and is pretty shiny. The pigment does vary from color to color, but overall, I would say these are light to medium coverage. Cherries in the Glow is pretty light and Pink Pop is probably the most pigmented. I've rarely run into problems with Revlon lip products and this is definitely another hit. I would repurchase and recommend.