Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (All Shades)

4.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Serica (Silk Powder Poudre de Soie), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT (Shades 02, 16, 24), May Contain ( /-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (C1 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

I bought one of these at a discount store a couple weeks ago in Pearl Plum and I absolutely love it! It's very flattering on my warm-toned fair skin and looks very beautiful. The color says it's plum, but it looks more rose to me. It also has some beautiful blue/purple sparkles in it that looks pretty rather than childish.

I highly recommend it if you can find it, especially if you're trying to find a longer lasting lip gloss that isn't extremely sticky. I've seen some sold in stores like Burke's, Bargain Hunt, etc that weren't very expensive at all. I might lurk in the makeup section of those stores to find more of these.

Another thing I wanted to add. It has SPF 15, but I'm not allergic to this lip gloss (I usually have an allergy to lip balms and lip gloss with SPF)! Yay!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not much of a lip gloss lady. In fact, the last time I remember purchasing a lipgloss was back in highschool, which is a little longer ago that I'd like to admit. However, when I met up with a friend of mine I couldn't help admiring the lovely, pearly pink shine on her lips. She told me it was the Revlon Superlutrous lip gloss in Sweet Violet and that I shouldn't be afraid to revisit my glossy past.

Taking her advice, I got to a Revlon counter pronto. Honestly, all the shades are beautiful. Sweet Violet however was not really my colour so I purchased Fatal Apple. These lipgloss come in a traditional long tube with a sponge tip applicator. The formula is very smooth and easy to apply with no fragrance (which I really appreciate). The finish is glossy without being sticky and the pigmentation is excellent while still being slightly sheer.

This product is a little expensive for just a lip gloss but the quality is excellent.

I'm still a lipstick fan at heart but this little gem is featuring in my makeup routine more and more.

Pros - Non sticky, easy application, beautiful colour.

Cons - A little pricey.

I used to love these lip glosses, I haven't repurchased these in a while, I don't think they are as popular as they used to be I used to buy them a make up discount store in Australia for cheap prices. Definitely a good brand and a great lipgloss that looks great on!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

My 1 lippie review is for the newest formulation in a round tube. The former rectangular old formula was my HG for many years. I was so sad when they got discontinued, and then when I saw what they were replaced with...it was almost insulting. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

I've bought every shade in the current line. None of them have been good. They are less pigmented, more watery/less sticky, and most shades are full of shimmer. Revlon recently tried to step up their game and released a few creme shades that were reminiscent of the old line. But they missed the target completely, because Sky Pink (Peach Petal replacement) is still way less pigmented.

NYX Lip Butter Glosses are the only lip glosses close to Revlon's old formula on the market. I would much recommend those instead.

After hearing so much reviews and recommendations on this lip gloss i made my mind to buy it and try it on, and some day i saw it on sale and bought 2 shades, coral reef and nude lustre... And the truth i was very disappointed about it... The texture is sticky and not comfortable on the lips... If you put it alone there is no enough pigmentation to show its color...the staying power is not that good at all... Will try other brands in the future to see if there are better formulas than this over hyped one

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lipgloss! I have pinkissimo and kiss me coral and I buy pinkissimo over and over again. The gloss isnt too sticky and it adds that perfect shimmer of color. My only wish is that the tubes would be more full. They arent even half full (its way to get more money for less product) but over I will purchase again. I got mine for around 6$ each. You will surely like this gloss.

Best drugstore lip gloss! I have many colors and love them all. Not too sticky. Decent lasting power and nice color selection!!

Really nice lip gloss! I have 'kiss me coral' and it's a lovely pinky colour, not too orange and not too red. Gives the perfect amount of shine and very comfortable to wear. It is also SUPER moisturising, once I had a cracked lip when I put this on, and the next day my lips were completely healed and felt so soft!
The only con I have for this lip gloss is its longevity, especially on occasions like a night out I wish it could stay on a little bit longer, however reapplying is not an issue for me so I will probably repurchase and try out other shades

I bought Sugar Violet at Walmart. This is a lightly scented, shiny purple lip gloss. I purchased this because of the vibrant color in the tube, but when I put it on my lips, there is almost no pigmentation! Its so sheer. It does not make my lips look purple at all - I might as well wear nothing at all on my lips and save $7. It is such a disappointment. I will be returning this for a refund.

Kiss Me Coral - a gorgeous colour which is perfect for the middle of the lip when layered above a nude lipstick colour. I am a NC35 and have always wanted to play with corals (I used to eyeball MAC Lychee Luxe but never got around to buying it in the end cos I didn't have the nerve!). I CANNOT wait for a tropical holiday when I can dump my entire full face routine and just stick to under eye concealer and this lovely colour by itself over the entire lip (very bright and neon-ish, perfect for resort destinations but not so much in the business world). Won't repurchase, though. It is a lot of product !