August 28, 2014 | 1429 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

Kiss Me Coral - a gorgeous colour which is perfect for the middle of the lip when layered above a nude lipstick colour. I am a NC35 and have always wanted to play with corals (I used to eyeball MAC Lychee Luxe but never got around to buying it in the end cos I didn't have the nerve!). I CANNOT wait for a tropical holiday when I can dump my entire full face routine and just stick to under eye concealer and this lovely colour by itself over the entire lip (very bright and neon-ish, perfect for resort destinations but not so much in the business world). Won't repurchase, though. It is a lot of product !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by suznw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are my all time favorite lip glosses. (This review is for the square tubes) Even the high end glosses I've tried don't compare to these. I Love PINK POP, it is not as bright on the lips as it appears in the tube. It glides onto your lips beautifully, the texture is wonderful, not sticky,a with a lovely creme finish. Most of the time I apply a lip liner then lightly fill in with the liner, powder over liner then apply the lip gloss. This keeps it from feathering, although this gloss doesn't feather that bad on its own, but at my age, 50, you can't be to careful! My other favorite is PINK AFTERGLOW, which is more of a pinkish-nude shimmer. The square tubes are still around, you just have to hunt at discount stores like Big Lots, etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to love these in the old formula. Shine City was a staple of mine! The new formula has a lot of shine and some interesting colors - but is is very drying. I own Berry Allure (225) and it leaves an odd, bright pink stain that I wasn't expecting from a gloss. In an misguided attempt to try again (I was thinking maybe it's just Berry Allure that's a dud) I also tried Super Natural (which is quite similar to NYX Natural) and Snow Pink and I returned both.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The old formula was much much better. Nude lustre was my HG. A simple swipe would take me from drab to fab. I dont know why companies try to fix what wasnt even broken.
I bought the new formula in the shade supernatural thinking that it resembled my beloved NL but it cannot even hold a candle to it. From then on, I swatched various shades in the store and it became apparent to me that they really messes up a great product. Very very disappointing!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by funkysmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the Sugar Violet (230) which looked so great in the tube -- fuschia with pink, red, blue, & purple shimmer -- but it's SO lightly pigmented that even when I troweled it onto my lips, it was nothing more than shiny and a little shimmery.

I like a translucent look, but this is ridiculous. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tiarizard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Kiss Me Coral shade of this gloss about a month ago. It works really great with my skin color. At first looking at the color it was intimidating because I have never used a coral color on my lips before. It has no taste or smell to it. Since I usually just wear chapstick on my lips, wearing this gloss felt heavy at first but after some time I got used to it so it really isn't bothersome or heavy if you are already used to wearing lip gloss.
It stays on for a very long time. Bought it at Rite Aid, usually around $8 but with a Rite Aid card you can get a certain percentage of it off. It's a pretty big tube so it will take me a while until it runs out especially because I only wear gloss a few times a week. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved the old chic square sided version, had many shades, loved them all. It used to be a HG product. Loved the doe foot applicator too. Easy to use, applied evenly. Formula was great. No smell, no taste, great non sticky formula and an applicator I could use with my eyes closed and get a nice lipline everytime. I even used it while my husband and i were driving down rough gravel roads in the back of beyond! The square sides never rolled off counters, and the gloss looked chic and substantial.

So I am running low and need gloss. I find the new mildly ugly round container, and a decent selection of colour so I pick Super Natural & I'm on my way!

It turns out the new formula IS better even if there is less, and the container is now bulky round & ugly from its original chic slender square self that didn't roll off counters. Yes I know they make their other gloss in square containers so I suppose this needed to be different.

And the creamy nude pink with NO sparkles is HG gloss. A true MLBB shade this will suit anyone.

My first tube had a dud applicator but Revlon reassures me this wasn't normal, they haven't changed the soft doe foot, so now I'm back to a 5 star, and I will buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ritaaxo

I love this lipgloss it is a bit sticky at first but then it evens out. Love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses! They are great :) not sticky, not drying, good pigmentation, smooth, and smell nice, atleast not bad. The two colors I got were raisin rage and super natural and they are both gorgeous colors. They last for around two hours and I would definitely repurchase them. They are actually comparable to the almay liquid lip balms and I have a full post of the two of them in my blog: www.utopiansocietyofbeauty.weebly.com Love these! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

In the last few years, I've really hated wearing lipgloss, and I've tried a bunch out and disliked them all. This is the first one I've really loved - it doesn't excessively dry your lips out and it goes on smoothly without being sticky, which is what I look for in a lipgloss. I have it in Pinkissimo, and the colour is that "your lips but better" shade - a little bit pink and shimmery without leaving any glitter behind. My only complaint is that at $10.50, it's a bit pricey for a drugstore gloss, but it's a good enough gloss that it doesn't matter too much.