September 2, 2014 | 1182 users online

Polishes - Urban Decay - Trailer Trash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AndryaAndroid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous. Silver nailpolishes are my signature, and I can never have enough. For years (yes, years) I had been searching for the *perfect* dark gunmetal silver nailcolor. Every one I tried was too light. But this one is fab. It's the perfect silver color I've been looking for, but not too dark. The consistency is pretty nice overall, but it does tend to get a bit thick in the bottle and you have to apply it pretty quickly so it doesn't get cakey. But totally worth it for me. I have found my perfect silver nailpolish, and I've seen them all. It is truly gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by red_cherry

oh my i love this, its got amazingly fine glitter in it so it feels smooth and the coverage when it goes on is fantastic. everytime i go to the UD counter i have to put this on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 5:27:00 PM More reviews by DearAlexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A fun polish. As much as i like the Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in Black Pearl Chrome (my silver staple before i found Trailer Trash) the former is superior. A true, cool silver. In comparison to the Nail Chrome, Trailer Trash is less matte and more sparkly--but not sparkly as in glittery...or at least if it is glitter, it doesn't quite register as such. Requires two coats to Nail Chrome's single in order to get an opaque look but i think that is to its benefit: you can vary the intensity whereas with the Nail Chrome you are stuck with the opacity. Amazing stay power and a wonderful respite from all the ordinary pale shades.