Avon Avon Glazewear in Ruby Red

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2009 10:53:00 PM

Great product! the quality is awesome, i reach for any of these over my mac lipsticks all the time because I dont have to deal with the hassle of gloss and all that because they have a nice sheen (not glossy) and they are very moisturizing, love it. this colour is the perfect classic read! its bold and very clean true red and screams confidence, I love red lips on my NC40-42 skin tone, my mom wears a red lip every single day, IMO u can never go wrong with it on my tan skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It may just be me, but the color of this gloss is not lovely...at all! I thought it`d be a sheer reddish color but mine came out to be more red-orangey. I wasn`t very fond of the stickyness either. Ive had glosses that were stickier but this one was just yucky.

on 12/20/2003 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Staying power beyond belief without that dry nasty feel. The color was a little harsh, but then I don't put dark lipsticks on my clients very often. Ladies take a second look in the mirror when applying dark lipsticks, you look like a corpse.

on 12/19/2003 1:57:00 PM

I am rating this a three because it's not for me but the staying power is unbelievable. I put some on my hand (I got it free in a shipment) and it wouldn't come off even when I scrubbed! I don't know how much it costs but I rated it a 1 because I got it for free (makes sense, huh?) The color is too dark but the sponge applicator is great.