October 31, 2014 | 1401 users online

Palettes - Victoria's Secret - Girls on the Go Portable Color Palette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

I carry this in my purse all the time! It is very cute packaging, black with little pink rhinestones on the top! The glosses and lipsticks are wondeful, not too sticky or goopy. The eyeshadows are really very pretty with four usable colors! The blush is a mosaic which looks good with everything since it has so many colors in it! The whole thing is just very convenient! I would definitely repurchase! Too bad it was only a limited edition item!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Glamour to Go Palette Plums. I love VS cosmetics and this kit has most of my faves. I am a medium olive with strong golden undertones and hazel eyes. All the colors in this plum face kit look good on me with the exception of the lightest eyeshadow but could be used only as a base for others. Not only that but VS cosmetics never bother my eyes or skin as do many others!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2001 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I got this color palette in the cool basics. It comes with 4 eyeshadows: Snow Drop, In the Buff, Chameloen Brown and Silver Lining. BLush in Earthy, Shimmer Powder in Touch of Gold and two lippies in Fawn and Lovelight. Let me first off tell you that this is a gorgeous looking palette. Sleek and silver with nicer applicators than most. However, the eyeshadows were too light for me and faded quickly. The blush and shimmer powder lasted and are beautiful as was the lipstick but they didnt last that long. This would probably be better on someone with fairer skin than I have so I won't get it again but it was pretty.