Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion

4.1

Ingredients: Deionized Water,Isopropyl Alcohol,Nonoxynol-9,Boric Acid,Cucumber Extract 5/20/09

on 3/28/2015 9:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this toner! I was surprised to read reviews that say it smells bad; I personally LOVE the smell. I love using it just to get to smell it!! It's very refreshing on my skin and it makes my face feel clean & ready to take on the world

on 1/18/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

not for me... i noticed this has a very strong perfume/baby powder scent mixed with the smell of rubbing alcohol. the alcohol in it feels too harsh for me, so i prefer MB's other toners without alcohol in them.

on 1/7/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this toner. It's quickly become one of my holy grail beauty products. It does have alcohol in it, but it's the only toner I've found so far that actually adds moisture back to my skin after I cleanse at night. The smell was a little off-putting at first, it smells a little grandmotherly but I got used to it after using it for a while. It does not burn at all when I put it on my skin, and I found that when using it in the morning my skin is less oily over the course of the day. Also, my foundation goes on much smoother when using it. It has disinfecting properties which is great for people with oily or acne-prone skin, because it works to prevent the bacteria that contributes to acne.

The packaging is pretty basic, it's just a plastic bottle. For the price ($15 for 8 oz.), it can't be beat.

on 1/2/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I filled out a survey on Mario Badescu's website and they recommended I try it to clear my acne. It's a pleasant smelling, gentle toner. I didn't see results based on my problems with acne. If I didn't have acne problems, I would probably use this since it is very moisturizing and gentle. But since I have acne, I need something stronger.

on 11/12/2014 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this toner. It's refreshing and has helped with breakouts. I am finishing up a free sample but will definitely buy the full size!

on 8/31/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have oily skin and can't get my hands on a good moisturizer that doesn't leave my face too slick. I didn't purchase this with the intention of using it as a moisturizer, but after using it as my toner for about a year now....I realize that it gives me the moisturizing I need.

If I exfoliate my skin, obviously this isn't enough of a moisturizer.

Honestly, I have no idea what the point of a toner is because I've not put as much thought into my skin care process as I should. I will say that I have always followed up my cleansers with a toner and I am a fan of this one. It seems so much less harsh and "wakes my face up."

I will always keep this as a part of my routine. I have a lot of Mario Badescu products and this is definitely one of my fave MB products.

on 6/30/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am cystic acne prone and was previously using the grapefruit toner with little results. I switched from that and started using this and wow! I am glad I made the switch. I'm really enjoying this product line. I also purchased the buffering lotion which i use in combination right after using this toner and I noticed that really helps bring down the acne swelling. Mind you, it probably wont bring it down 100% right away but it does speed up the healing process. Will buy again! :)

on 6/16/2014 1:52:00 AM

This is a good every day soothing toner! It refreshes the skin and leaves it soft.

on 5/25/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't tried to many toners, but I think this gets the job done. I have extremely sensitive skin, which if my face doesn't like something, talk about the worst breakouts ever. All of mario badescu's products that I've tried have been heaven sent. He is the best choice for us sensitive skin girls. I use the enzyme cleansing gel beforehand and then tone only at night. It always removes any excess dirt, but there usually isn't much left behind if any at all from the cleanser. Great product and product line.

on 2/12/2014 3:19:00 PM

I love mario badescu and I use this along with the seaweed cleansing soap, the seaweed night cream, the drying lotion and the olive eye cream

Video Reviews & Tutorials