November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Highlighters - Lumene - Light Reflect Highlighter

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by stephaniepress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color looks dark, but goes on lighter. It does reflect light, however, there is no substitute for YSL Touche Eclat as a highlighter. This works better as a concealer and it does go on smoothly, but will crease if you have dry skin, so moisturize before. It lasts all day on me, and I like this product to cover problem areas in lieu of foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kjs934

I bought this product as a concealer, and the first impression i gathered was how much it cost for such a small tube. From experience I know twist-up tubes such as these run out very quickly. As for the product itself, it did little to conceal the blemishes and the redness it promised to cover. As an eye-color evener and luminizer It was alright, but seeing as i already own urban decay's eye potion I was not in need for such a product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Lola_Bear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When will I ever learn to stop trying to find a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat. This was my latest venture to save money. How ironic that I consider this even MORE expensive than YSL, based on amount of product vs. price. I'm giving this a "5" on the Price scale. With daily use, and just for my undereye area, this only lasted TWO WEEKS. That's right -- two weeks. My YSL Touche Eclat lasts 3 months. Also, I don't consider this a highlighter AT ALL. It does not have any illuminating/highlighting properties. If anything, it's a light-coverage, creamy concealer. The color was a tad too dark for me, which actually worked to cover dark circles, but I did notice that it had a tendency to crease in the middle of the day. The other huge problem with this is the packaging. You have to click and click forever, and then finally your work is rewarded with a big huge glop of product, which has a tendency to cake when you apply with the brush. I will not be repurchasing. I've already placed an online order for my staple YSL Touche Eclat in #2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Decent product for a decent price! Applies w/ relative smoothness, blends easily into my cool PPP skin (NW15) and definitely adds a touch of luminous brightening around my eye area without any cakiness or irritation. I just gently pat product on w/ my ring finger and I'm good to go. The only drawback, however, is the slight delay in product dispensation after clicking the pen which often results in me impatiently clicking too many times and then wasting the excess that keeps oozing out a minute or so later.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by scionbunny

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for highlighting/concealing around my eye area and am very pleased. It spreads easily but still lightens up my dark circles and doesn't cake up in the lines under my eyes like many other concealers I've tried. I wear contacts and this doesn't irritate my eyes either. A very reasonably priced product at normal price--but a steal when Lumene is on sale at CVS. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 2:42:00 PM More reviews by joseflina

I just bought this highlighter. Mostly beacuse I was looking for a product that covers my dark circels , that is not so greasy and oily. So my pores under my eyes would hopely disapier.
Buy this if you want a highlighter that donīt look cakey, or if you want to prevent to get more pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wanting a little boost to my undereye area, I bought this. I don't really have bags or dark circles, but this really gave a nice highlighting effect all around my eye area. I applied with a foundatiion brush, and it went on very smoothly. Set with a little powder, and so far (4 hrs.) no creasing. Very happy with the results and at 52 y.o, any little bit of help is appreciated!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Alistrand

Wow finally something to cover my under eye circles that doesn't look like clay! I have always had the problem that any concealer that was thick enough to cover my under eye cricles and had lasting power was always unnatural looking. I was also always using a concealer brush and getting the parts of my under eye that weren't dark even lighter...Now i found something that I can just swipe under my whole undereye (no worries about getting caked into lines) and pat in and voila, I literally look years younger! Please don't stop making this Lumene, please!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by advancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this as an concealer, and I guess it's ok, but not much more. Looks quite cakey if you but it under your eyes. I found a good color to match my skin though! I don't really recommend this product as a highlighter, it's far to thick for that. The pen broke when I dropped it on the floor and after that it started to dry and I had to throw it away. Nice price though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no idea what is in this but it stung like crazy, had to wash it right off.