Lumene Air-Light Compact Powder

3.5

on 7/22/2007 3:02:00 PM

I usually use only high-end beauty products but this powder has actually been much better than the more expensive Chanel and Stila equivalents. It's very sheer so it's best used on top of foundation to tone down shine. You get brilliant quality for the price you pay for and I've received compliments from my friends since having started to use it. I'll definitely repurchase!

on 5/31/2006 6:21:00 AM

I've been using this compact powder in the lightest shade forever. It works well with my skintype and color, and it's not expensive so I see myself continuing to use this. When applied with a big brush this gives a natural matte result that lasts really well and keeps my nose and forehead from becoming shiny.

on 3/13/2005 11:13:00 AM

This has fast become my favorite pressed powder compact. I use Shade 2 (Muslin). I do not use foundation, only concealer and powder. The coverage is fantastic without looking chalky or heavy, and I have not broken out from it nor has it made my skin dry. Sometimes CVS has these on sale...I stocked up!

on 1/23/2005 4:45:00 PM

I only have it for few days so I dont know yet,if Im totally happy with it.. I bought shade 0 because I have a very pale skin.. The color is good for my winter skin.. About drying the skin.. Well,I apply this over a layer of pretty oily corrector under my eyes(to my undereye circles) and to my nose.. So far I can't say it dries my skin out...

on 12/22/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far one of the worst pressed powders that i have tried. I bought the transparent witch is supposed to be no color and it turned my already fair skin into ghastly white skin!!! I out it on with the cheap puff that it comes with and the powder settles into every wrinkle & line on your face!! I am 37 years old with extremely oily skin and this even dried out my t-zone area in only 2 days of use!! I used it along with the Lumene Double stay foundation and I was not crazy about that product either. Would not buy this product again. It costs about $8.99. There are much better cheaper powders out there I like cover girl pocket powder.

on 12/18/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This offers a good value for your money. The powder itself is very light and natural looking. But it tends to dry my skin a bit. Probably good for people with oilier skintypes.

Recommended for Normal Skin