September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lips - Make Up For Ever - Matte lip color pot

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Heidi94

I have this in the deep red color (Bordeaux 9 - I think, can't quite remember). The packaging is cute and I like the idea that the brush is built into the container itself. Very clever. Love the color - it's that deep, blue red that is reminiscent of the old glamorous hollywood stars. The texture is nice and there is no weird scent. It's a tad bit drying, so you'll need to slick on a bit of lip balm.

Overall, love this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 9:56:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I do not like this product at all. Its too flat, and the colours are slim.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this Rouge pinceau in rosewood. The color goes on creamy but has very good lasting power. It's the nicest matte lipstick I
have seen. I think the brush attached to the little pot is so innovative and useful. Great lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2001 8:39:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great texture, feels very comfortable on lips! The color selection isn't large, but it suited my tastes and coloring. Lovely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Adele

I don't know what's up with these shades, but the cool tones all turn fushia and everything else is orangy brown. The texture was so nice, but the colors were, well, craptacular is the only word I can think of!