Bonne Bell Lip D'Votion in Real Raspberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/4/2009 11:49:00 AM

The name on my gloss says lip d'Votion Real Raspberry Framboise, but its not a hot pink as described by other reviewers here. My is a light pretty baby pink lip gloss in a transparent twist tube. When you apply the product on your lips, it goes on much lighter, almost looking like a nude lip colour, and I like the nice sweet scent of it too, I just wish it was in a simple squeeze tube as opposed to a twist one because its so troublesome as you have to twist it a couple of times before the product is being dispense, and then, there's the issue of over twisting and then there would be too much excess product on the brush. Other than this, I do like the colour, as well as the texture of the gloss, so I'm going to give it 4 lippies. But I probably won't repurchase because of the twist tube it comes in, I'll rather pick a more application friendly gloss.

on 2/3/2004 3:53:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss at the moment! This is such a fabulous color... hot bright cherry pink but sheer enough to pull off. I thought I could never wear reds or hot pinks! Enjoy! :)

on 1/17/2004 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

really like this, similar to stila's raspberry lip glaze. the only thing i'm not hot on is the smell - kind of children's medicine-like. taste is good though, and the color is a just-bitten bright pink. very nice.

on 12/18/2003 6:45:00 AM

Great fruity-candy taste and smell, with a gorgeous rosy pink just-been-kissed tint and a vinyl shine. Great stuff. 5 lipsticks

Recommended for Medium Skin