July 28, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip D'Votion in Real Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

The name on my gloss says lip d'Votion Real Raspberry Framboise, but its not a hot pink as described by other reviewers here. My is a light pretty baby pink lip gloss in a transparent twist tube. When you apply the product on your lips, it goes on much lighter, almost looking like a nude lip colour, and I like the nice sweet scent of it too, I just wish it was in a simple squeeze tube as opposed to a twist one because its so troublesome as you have to twist it a couple of times before the product is being dispense, and then, there's the issue of over twisting and then there would be too much excess product on the brush. Other than this, I do like the colour, as well as the texture of the gloss, so I'm going to give it 4 lippies. But I probably won't repurchase because of the twist tube it comes in, I'll rather pick a more application friendly gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 3:53:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss at the moment! This is such a fabulous color... hot bright cherry pink but sheer enough to pull off. I thought I could never wear reds or hot pinks! Enjoy! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by LaChicKitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really like this, similar to stila's raspberry lip glaze. the only thing i'm not hot on is the smell - kind of children's medicine-like. taste is good though, and the color is a just-bitten bright pink. very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

Great fruity-candy taste and smell, with a gorgeous rosy pink just-been-kissed tint and a vinyl shine. Great stuff. 5 lipsticks