November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Skin Supporter Night Firming Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by fakepalindromes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty new to firming creams, so I guess that the weird tightness I feel as this cream soaks into my face is supposed to be the "firming". It also turns my cheeks red, which must mean that it's stimulating my circulation. It must work on some level, but it's just too uncomfortable to use for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jilllpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at a 2.99 trial price, and I have to say that it is very moisturizing. I only have been using it for about 2 weeks. I think I will try it full size. My skin looks and feels more firm and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great moisturizer and even though it is geared for those with mature skin, it is still great for those of us younger. It does a great job in making the skin so soft and works well for me. I use the Lumene Advanced C cream in the am. and then this in the pm and my face looks great -- Great item at a great price -- I highly recommend the Lumene products as they are truly working for me in terms of making my face feel soft, however, if you are looking for more of an anti-aging proudct, then this is not it.