July 30, 2014 | 1522 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Glossy Body Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

I originally bought this prior to buying the PS cologne. I wanted something to layer with Philosophy's "Falling in Love" cologne (since their lotion is HORRID), and this fit the bill. I love that this is a very "thin" formula, not a thick moisturizer. It's not at all greasy, and the scent lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Suzy_h

I got this as part of the Aquolina Christmas set from Sephora. I thought this would be a dry oil type thing, but it is really just a baby pink tinted, very light, non greasy body balm. It is so light it can't even be called a lotion. Doesn't leave a sheen so I am not sure why they call it glossy eh. This will be handly for feeling cool in summer but beware: after water, the second ingredient is SD Alcohol 39 which is drying on the skin. It does have urea in it as well, which is good for dry skin.

What is neat is that while it has the same fragrance as Pink Sugar, it has lemon in it as well so complements PS when you wear it. Takes a bit of syrup off the sweetness. Smells great but it is not enough for my drier skin so I would not repurchase. Even though I think it adds to the PS EDT and I love to layer, it is just too drying for me.