Make Up For Ever Stop Shining shine corrector

2.6

on 1/21/2009 8:58:00 AM

i have mixed feelings over this. it provides some oil control but i think for a product named "stop shining + " it should me wayyyyy more powerful...well did a bit of experimenting i applied my HD foundation once without it and once with it underneath and it did keep me shine free for about 2-3 hours longer than with nothing on. but still...i wouldn't recommend it for super oily skin...and i'm definitely not buying agin since my Smashbox -antishine works better for me...

on 1/12/2009 9:43:00 PM

Are there any secret of using this stuff? I was chooseing between this and All Mat and sales person suggested this saying it's all I need to matify my oily T-zone. I use this 3 times already and each time my skin becomes oily after may be an hour later! I used it before applying HD foundation after my regular moisturiser. Why do they call it stop shining if it does nothing! Won't repurchase.

on 8/12/2004 2:56:00 AM

In the summer I have OILY skin, in the fall/winter, I am normal to oily. I bought this several months ago, thought I had reviewed it, and when I realized I hadn't, had to write one!

As I said, I have been using this for several months. In the summer, especially when the temp gets over 80 degrees, nothing will hold theoil back all day. But for even part of the day this works! In the cooler weather, I use this under my makeup and only need to use MAC Blot powder once during the day.

Without this, like yesterday when I had to rush out the door and just slapped on some tinted moisturizer, I oiled up quickly and stayed oily.

For me, this works great and I wouldn't be without it. And it lasts forever since you need just the tiniest amount! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is useless.

on 3/12/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why did they change this to a gel? I liked it better when it was a cream.
Probably won't repurchase now.

Popular Primer/ Correctors