October 23, 2014 | 1180 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Island Kiss (edt)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I recently purchased Escada Island kiss at my sephora and fell in love. Ive always been hesitant to buy them because their summery fruity scents are limited edition and get discontinued every year when they put out a new one. Hating the idea of not being able to repurchase a perfume I love and having to resort to finding it and paying 30% more on amazon/ebay I've avoided them. Finally taking the plunge I purchased this scent and an glad I did! Its perfect for summer, light and fruity with a hint of floral and is great for putting me in the spring time mood. Its young enough for a teenager or mature enough for someone well into their twenties, very versatile.I only knocked it down one lippie cause of its lasting power, it will need to be reapplied every couple of hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really pretty scent, very feminine and sweet. I love sweet, fruity light floral scents, however this turns a little soapy smelling on me, and the lasting power is HORRIBLE! Seriously, after about 15 minutes, the scent is completely gone on me. Because it turns soapy smelling on me and doesn't last, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've loved this scent going back to when i first got into perfumes and wearing fragrances. I loved the smell so much but i couldnt bring myself at the time to wear it since it was a "womens" scnet. Those days are long gone and i now wear the scents i want to wear and I am now wearing Island Kiss like i had always wanted to in the beginning. Island Kiss is such a happy go lucky type of scent with its realistic notes of island fruits like mangos, kiwis and bananas. Island Kiss just feels like frolicking on some carribean beach gathering fruits. The scent also smells wet if you know what i mean. Wet like the shimmering ocean. Towards the end of the scent it smells something woody....maybe driftwood and that note would be the end to a perfect scent story.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I first bought this years ago when it was out the first time. I will admit, a part of me is attracted to this scent because it reminds me of memories I had when I was younger wearing this. As for scent-wise, I love this as a fruity summer scent. To me, I get peachy notes without being overly peachy. It reminds me of fruit punch but obviously more sophisticated. I took off a lippie for the only complaint I can find, which is it's lasting power. If you're expecting this to last all day it won't. It's probably best to invest in a purse-size atomizer and fill it with this for touch-ups throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

REVIEW IS FOR THE 2011 VERSION: This is my favorite escada scent out of the four that I've tried :) It's fruity but aquatic at the same time so the scent doesnt smell too sweet :) The ONLY problem (and the reason why im not rating this 5/5) is the HORRIBLE lasting power! This scent barely last an hour on me and for the price of this, it should last at least 4 hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I came across a sample of the fragrance Island Kiss from Escada. I like the sweet fruity scent of Island Kiss. I usually find these kind of scents overpowering but this one is an exception. I think it has a fresh scent and will probably buy it if I find it in stores. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those who like sugary sweet scents (fruity florals).
A very girly perfume which is what I tend to gravitate towards. I only wish they lasted longer on me. I would buy again, but probably only in a mini sized version since I don't wear it too often. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by iMandiixD

loved this fruity scent, decent staying power.
however its hard to find this perfume in stores nowadays :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.