Lancome Artliner - Blueberry

Yes, this is expensive. I paid $28 for this in Sephora. It is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried though. I recently purchased this, Nars Stylo, and Urban Decay's liquid eyeliner. This one has the best applicator by far. UD's handle was too short to control the line, and Nars Stylo liner was an extremely fine felt point that made it difficult to get one smooth line.

The product itself also beat out UD for me because it dried much faster and didn't come out as goopey. The Nars product wasn't bad but the felt applicator was such a hassle that I couldn't deal with it. The artliner applies like a dream, stays on all day, and the dark navy color is a great daytime alternative to black.

Overall, I would def repurchase the artliner. Just wish it was cheaper. I justify it by telling myself that I use eyeliner everyday so its worth the cost.

I like this eyeliner for 2 main reasons. The first being the packaging and ease of application. I love love love the felt tip and find it easy to do interesting effects with it. I also rarely have to go over a line again because the liner missed it or was thin, great consistency. The second reason is the color, I love the color. It is an intense navy and is the perfect alternative to black for someone who thinks brown eyeliners look strange on them.

on 8/17/2007 1:41:00 PM

This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever own. I have repurchased it some 5 times but am afraid this is now discontinued. It has lots of pigment (rater below seems to have purchased flawed product), one use makes solid dark blue line. It holds all day, no smudging at all.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Again, the Lancome Artliners are the best on the market as far as I'm concerned. Every time I try another pen liner, I'm disappointed. I never liked blue liner on me until I tried Lancome's Blueberry. It's a deep rich blue which I often wear on my upper lid for dramatic effect. Really makes my golden brown eyes pop.

on 4/24/2006 10:59:00 PM

Blueberry is supposed to be a dark navy, but it comes out very watery and the skin shows through, even if I apply it several times. It seems to have virtually no pigment in the ink. It also smudges, flakes, and doesn't stay. I'm really suprised, because I have the artliner in brown and black and both are long-lasting with no flaking! Wasted $26.50!!

on 6/21/2004 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I must admit, I really really like this eyeliner. Works great, easy to handle, and I can get a thin or thick line, depending on the look I am after. But it is quite expensive. I am happy with the color Blueberry, since blue is my fave colour and black tend to look too harsh on me. I top the eyeliner off with blue/violet mascara and blue shadow, cool effect. I am contemplating whether I will buy this again or in any of the other shades-- but it is the best liquid liner I've used so far!