Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 10/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss and I am really sad is was discontinued recently. The color shade is perfect peachy pink nude that looks great on my NC30 complexion. The formula is not sticky and it stays put for several hours. I'm now scouting amazon and ebay for backups of this HG product.

on 8/15/2013 3:03:00 PM

Love the color. With lipstick or worn alone it's a beautiful color. It has an ok smell. The price wasn't't the greatest but hey, the color is a nice shade. I can not complain. It goes on smooth & the color does last a long while before needing to reapply.

on 8/15/2013 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It doesn't look too impressive in the tube, but the color on my lips with my NC 20 complexion is gorgeous. The texture is quite nice, not overly sticky or oily, and lasts quite long for a gloss that feels actually nice. I'd say about 3-4 hours on me. The scent is pleasant, a lightly vanilla smell, and it's tasteless so far as I can tell. This gloss doesn't give you that string lip gloss look even if you put on a lot (which isn't needed anyways because it had pretty good pigmentation) and the packaging is pretty expensive and sophisticated looking. I got this online for about $3 and it spilled a little during shipping, but that's the only time i haven't noticed any further spilling even tho I basically throw it everywhere. This gloss can without a doubt achieve and keep that wet look for ur lips and it's such a versatile shade, my friend who's like NC 35 tried this on and it looked great on her too. It's just an all around great gloss and this shade especially is just amazing. Its appropriate to wear everyday to school or work or it could look great with a smokey eye over a nude lipstick. This goes well over almost all my lipsticks too. I'd recommend this to anyone and have repurchased. I'm on my second one of these.

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 2/17/2013 7:48:00 AM

Not a fan. This was a bit too peachy/bronzey, skewing orange toned on my NW20 almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lipped complexion. Yes, this would look better in the summer, with full tan, and my summer makeup. But it is that "Bronze Goddess" look that I will never really achieve with my natural coloring. For a summer gloss, I much prefer MAC Richer Lusher (way less bronze, more peachy pink). This just looked very wrong on me. That said, though, if you are an NC or darker complected....this would really give you that Bronze Goddess look.

I gave it a 3 still because it has SPF, is cheap and would probably work on many other people. But for me the color is a 2.

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 12/16/2012 1:06:00 PM

I love this gloss!!!! It is beautiful & stays on for hours! It isn't tacky or too sticky, which I like. You still get a lot of coverage!

on 11/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um, can you say love?! This is the perfect nude for my chocolate complexion! I'm so glad I've changed my makeup snobby ways and embraced the gorgeousness and high quality that is Revlon! Seriously, there is no need to drop big bucks when there is a drugstore product such as this. So I am NW45 in MAC and Capuccino/Caramel in Revlon and this is a BEAUTIFUL nude color on me. Very pigmented, love the packaging and I am going to stock up! This doesn't leave the white line around your lips, it is breathtaking for work or a smokey eye and I will never be without this gloss in my life! I'd say this is a color many could wear so don't hesitate! Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are the BOMB.com!

on 9/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have deeply pigmented lips. I put this on very thinly, knowing that it goes goopy on dark lips. I thought it was under control. Imagine to my horror, after helping some customers at work, I look in the mirror and see it all migrated to the inside of my mouth, leaving that nasty white filmy crap on my lips. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Threw this out right after. DO NOT buy if you have naturally dark lips. Price is only good when purchased on sale.

on 8/15/2012 7:18:00 PM

This would work on some people. I am not one of those people.

I am very pale, with very pigmented lips. This was AWFUL. It looked like a sheer, muddy brown on me. If you're my color and want a nude, go for something more on the peachy-pink side with no brown or orange.

Popular Lip Glosses