November 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Blush - Canmake - Blusher in P06

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by suehailee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought my first Canmake product a few months ago n still not tempted to try out any other blusher to replace dis one. it has very nice shimmery color which I like very very much. it looks 'expensive' on my cheeks, tho I bought it much cheaper than any other raved on products. I wud definitely buy dis again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Go easy on this one. It's very pigmented. It's a peachy pink with some nice sparkle. But I won't repurchase cause I prefer a sheerer texture that won't go on too heavy on my fair, pale complexion. This one can make me look too made-up. For those with darker skintone and want more blush to show, this is good quality. But I suspect it could have made me break out with some red spots on my cheeks. Definitely going back to counter brands. **UPDATE: I've increased the score from 3 to 4. My fault coz I thought my breakout was caused by this blusher. It was caused by something else. When I continued to use this blusher and no new breakout occurred, I could conclude that this blusher is not too bad. But still, go easy on this cause it's highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 3:52:00 AM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks very dark in the case but applies sheer and sweet. It's a very unique shade. Not peach, not pink. More towards a light vermillion or poppy pink. It has some shimmer and gives us nice glow to the cheeks. Great drugstore find!