Serious Skin Care B-Glow

3.2

on 3/22/2009 7:02:00 PM

I agree with the comment that it is probably better for more tanned to darker complexions because it doesn't do much for fair skin. It's a bit sticky too, even after I leave it on to absorb.

on 10/19/2007 5:29:00 PM

Let me preface this by saying that this is really a makeup product, not a functional moisturizer. I use this on the rare occasion that my skin is looking clear and healthy, and this is a great light textured shimmering bronzing cream. It's quite shimmery, and a little dark so I'll usually mix a dollop with my moisturizer. It doesn't offer coverage like a TM, it's more of a highlighter/glow enhancer. Sometimes I apply it full strength to my cheekbones as a bronzer/highlighter. I also like it on the decollete and shoulders if I'm going out and feeling fierce.

on 7/10/2005 9:37:00 PM

I feel sorry for this product, I could nnot find a right way to use it, there is just way too much glitters in it. Maybe it's for a Hollywood photo shot like Jennifer mentioned, it may look great under strong studio lightings...but this is definately not for everyday use. I would not buy that again.

on 5/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It gives my PPP skin a nice glow to it. I am very fair with blue/red undertones. I have been using it everyday and helps tone down some of my redness. Will definitley purchase again.

on 4/24/2004 5:13:00 PM

I really liked this moisturizing cream. I apply it just on my cheeks underneath my foundation and I love how it makes my skin look. It adds a little bit of color and has a gorgeous shimmer that makes my skin really glow! My face also feels softer after using for a few days. My only wish is that it gave more color, but I love what it does to my skin!

on 3/11/2004 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I guess that I am in the minority because I really like this product. However, I am a light skinned woman of color and this gives me a tanned, natural look.

I use it on casual days and weekends when I don't want to fuss with much makeup. I apply over a bit of concealor and apply a pea sized drop of product and blend gently into my face. It is a bit shimmery, but, really pretty.

on 3/10/2004 10:27:00 PM

I can't use this as suggested, because it's too dark and greasy for my fair combo skin. I found a way to use it so I didn't have to throw it away. I have a foundation that is too light, so I put a tiny bit over the top to darken it... sort of looks like a sparkly bronzer. Contains tons of shea butter, so not good as a moisturizer for combo or oily skin.

on 12/22/2003 2:27:00 AM

Only works if your darker skinned/olive skinned. Light skinned people should not use! They need more of an oystershell glow...not fake tan glow..

on 12/15/2003 7:08:00 PM

Every since this came out I've been dying to try this. Finally I purchased the Best of 2003 kit and this was one of the products in the kit. I'm not sure how I feel about this product. There were two things I didn't not like about it; 1)It is sparkly, which I don't like, and 2)Even though it says it works on light skin (I'm a NC20) it made me look a shade darker and so it shows a line of demarcation. That being said, I can probably work around it and use it up on days I'm at home and don't use my foundation. I guess I should also mention that it did not make me look oily or clog any pores.

Popular Moisturizers