August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Non-Stop All Day Wear Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: this lovely fdt. is still performing beautifully. I love it.

This is one of the best foundations out there. Unfortunately, I must begin by saying it's not sold in the USA. I got it while I was on vacation.

It's called NonStop, by Maybelline (Gemey division). The coverage is medium to light, and it actually stays on pretty well. But the best feature is that it does not give you that dry mask-like face. And I have mature skin! The consistency is liquid. You can use it w/o powder, if your skin is normal to dry. I have oily skin so I ALWAYS dust a bit of powder on.

If this prod could be found here in the USA, it would be my second favorite. Fortunately for me, my sister lives in Europe so I can ask her to send me more.

I recommend this product, especially if you want something that does not melt off five minutes after you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 5:36:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my HG foundation and sadly it was discontinued. I was bummed but just got 2 off Ebay for 1.99. I never break out for it and the coverage is great for me. Sadly, it didn't get better reviews.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by anne00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is marketed as a long lasting foundation but I have found that it is not the case. It did not last long on my skin at all. Another thing is it actually made my skin break out. Also this foundation is very light so it wouldn't be very good for covering inperfections.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by blanco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Ivory. I love transfer resistant liquid foundation like this, holds up in humidity, but this one was extremely drying & very matte. I have combination skin, this just did not work for me, but Ivory is a good color & this is probably good for oily skin people who want something that stays on!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I had this in Nude. It's SUPER runny, the packaging makes it hard to control the amount you want to get out. It's certainly not "all day" lasting like the packaging leads it on to be. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated this foundation. Went on uneven, did not last and made me break out. Would not recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2003 6:20:00 AM More reviews by j_e_n_n

urgh. I tried this product on my chest because i had an uneven tan from tanning in the sun, and this product actually made my insensitive skin itch like mad!! It even made my chest, which never breaks out, break out! awful product..don't ever try it. =/

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by LoTuS_23

I tried this foundation a long time ago, and I no longer use it because it gave me those big monster size pimples underneath the skin (no joke). After that physically (and emotionally - LOL) scarring incident, I have never tried a drug store foundation again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2002 9:03:00 PM More reviews by xen02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite foundation; I have never found anything like it for staying power, colour match, and coverage. It has a runny texture and is easy to apply, and isn't patchy.

The greatest beauty of it is that it covers so well without looking like you've caked it on; people think I'm not wearing foundation and that I have a good complexion all on my own - ha! This is not some sheer thing for people with next to perfect skin anyway; this masks blotchiness really well. It doesn't block my pores either.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2002 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not buy this foundation again. It smells like alcohol for one. Also, it's very runny and comes in an inconvenient squeeze tube. The color wasn't light enough for me (what else is new?) and coverage/blendability were much poorer than other maybelline formulas