September 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Powder - Versace - Creamy Compact Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this compact on the plane to Asia, the package caught my eye first cuz it's so pretty and luxury, I didn't expect it to be a great powder but it sure surprised me. It is such a creamy powder not one of those cream to powder product. Because it's a duty free product from exclusively offered by the airline, there was only two color selection and I picked the lighter one, luckily the color fits me very well. This can be wore alone just over sunscreen or tinted moisturizer and also be the final touch on any foundation. I also love to carry it around for touch up and its such a delightful feeling when u pull it out from ur bag, just a beautiful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amore this powder compact!!! I have it in V2003-G (whatever that means) and its perfect for my NC15 fair skin. It makes me look sooo pretty!!! Its a creamy compact so its a powder that glides onto my skin without feeling too dry or chalky. I really do LOVE this! Thank God for Versace!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation blends right in with my skin tone and it does not dry my skin, like others. It's real soft and creamy, and has a pretty good staying power. I accidentally bought a lighter tone, that didnt stop me from using this product. I use it more as a finishing touch. It goes on very smooth. Of course, the Versace logo made it very hard to resist as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ratmist

I am half-Filipina, half-Caucasian. I bought this on eBay for 14GBP including shipping, and was very pleased to see my fellow MUA's were quite right about it being quite creamy and almost moisturising in its behaviour. I took one lippy off because they don't have enough of a colour range. 2003 was too light for me. I think 2002 might've been a better match. I will have to mix the 2003 to get it to my shade. Unbelieveably beautiful compact. From what I could tell of the seller's pictures, the colours are as follows:

2000 = lightest/palest

2001 = lightly peachy

2002 = medium beige

2003 = light beige (this is what I bought - it was too light for me)

2004 = darker beige, slightly bronzey

2006 = darkest in the range

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by maxxilla

Finally, a powder that is truly creamy (rather than the typical cream-to-powder) -- it gives a very "glow-y" finish. It keeps my skin hydrated without being oily, and it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin. My only complaints: (1.) it's hard to find (I've only seen it at ONE Neiman Marcus and the Versace boutique, (2.)it costs a small fortune, and (3.)the packaging (while beautiful) -- I wish you could buy refills: it seems a bit excessive to buy such an ornate compact every time; it would be more cost-effective to just buy refills.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by amy_ahn

This is the best powdery foundation. I have to have this....Grrrrreat. I love it