November 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Brows - Ramy Beauty Therapy - Miracle Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by sandyriles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Ramy is known for his "browability"---that is his specialty. This is another great product that will work for most anyone. I am very fair complected. I wear wigs all the time. Some are blonde and some are medium brown. I can adjust my eyebrows accordingly with this product. They look perfect everytime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have auburn hair, and the colors in this set are wonderful. there are 2 colors - lighter and darker shade (you can mix these of course to get a closer color). this is the most natural eye product i've found, simply because of the brush. it's a thick cream, and comes with a stiff applicator brush and a bristle brush on the other end to finish the look and smooth out the hairs and excess product. has a mirror too, so it's portable. the only thing i don't like is that the packaging is bulky, which is why i stopped using it after awhile... and found that a pencil is a lot faster/convenient. but, if you want perfect natural brows, these did help me achieve that...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by LaurieBrooks

I love this product!!! I have used it for years. Very easy to use and last ALL day. I mix both colors and it is a prefect match. It last 6-9 months, with daily use. Thanks, Ramy for a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2005 5:52:00 AM More reviews by vickytran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very good eyebrow painter. stays on. just a good product. gel/powder consistency. recommended if you have thin brows to work with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

I agree with everything written by the previous reviewer. I use this product everyday, and I absolutely love it. My natural brows can be pretty sparse due to overzealous plucking, but this product helps to make me look more balanced. I have used both of the shades - and I honestly don't notice a huge difference between the two; both work well.(I am NC30 with light/med eyes and hair; I have used this on several friends, with various skin tones, and it seems to work nicely.) I do often use a pencil to fill in spots beforehand, then use the Miracle Brow to add control and definition. Love this item!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 1:04:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is really fantastic! It looks incredibly natural. Hint: You must have SOME hair to work with, even if it is slightly sparse - it is not great for bald patches unless you are really good - as I've learned. It combs through really evenly and provides my curly unruly brows with some firm shape control as well (it holds that arch at attention!). Note: I do NOT use the brush that came with the product except to comb through when I am finished to remove excess product. Instead, I use my Shiseido, and Joey New York Brow brushes (in that order or just the Shiseido for everyday use). Because the colors are somewhat light - they may not work for everyone (very dark skin - latin, indian, african, etc.) as the package states. I am black/mixed and not terribly light or dark - but more medium toned (see my picture). However, it should work for most people with a variety of skin tones including most blacks, asians, latinos, and indians. This is because lighter brows soften your look regardless of your complexion and looking soft and feminine is NEVER a bad thing for a woman... It also has great staying power and usually last me all day (including LONG performances). I am hooked on this product after years of mixing either powder with brow brushes and/or pencil, and cannot wait to try The Miracle Brow-To-Go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by krampus

I love this product! I never liked those eyebrow sets with the separate wax and powder, but this product combines the two. It comes with two colors which look pretty similar to me, but I met Ramy at the Sephora in San Francisco and he told me to just mix a little of each together. I tend to agree that the color might not work well for someone with very fair brows, but it works great for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 4:23:00 AM More reviews by msjene

$24, available at ramybeautytherapy.com. Received this as a swap, although I was always curious about this product. The packaging isn't very "chic", but it does include a brush (which I probably won't use at home, but is sufficient for travel). This "wax" textured brow color must be used sparingly, but a well groomed, perfected natural brow is easily achieved with or without the aid of a pencil. If you have extremely sparse brows, you may not like it, and I don't think it will look very natural on someone with light hair. I would purchase this again.